UnevenEdge

I haven't made any threads about drinking today I'm falling behind

Rogue_Alphonse

as soon as the youngest goes down (like 15 minutes) i'm cracking a bomber of this

5424737616c57.image.jpg

i have a few stl beers in the fridge, all samples from a distributor this week. i'll try to drink them all and remember how good each of them is, so i know if i want to order any on tuesday.

as soon as the youngest goes down (like 15 minutes) i'm cracking a bomber of this

5424737616c57.image.jpg

i have a few stl beers in the fridge, all samples from a distributor this week. i'll try to drink them all and remember how good each of them is, so i know if i want to order any on tuesday.

I grabbed this little selecc last weekend when I was in Philly.

22728686_10212632932452386_1465009504165788560_n.jpg?oh=768a869c98ba9ca9d9d6038fdabfe5c6&oe=5A854E12

that looks like a fun trip. only one i've had is the midas touch.

i just got in several new porters and stouts at the bar. we're hosting a flight night in a few weeks, and i want to make sure we have good stuff on hand. for the record, the deschutes black butte xxix reserve is not as good as the last few years. but i'll still add a few to the cellar to try after 5 years of aging.

that looks like a fun trip. only one i've had is the midas touch.

i just got in several new porters and stouts at the bar. we're hosting a flight night in a few weeks, and i want to make sure we have good stuff on hand. for the record, the deschutes black butte xxix reserve is not as good as the last few years. but i'll still add a few to the cellar to try after 5 years of aging.

Ship some to meeeee