UnevenEdge

#PeteSmithForever

Blatch

The longtime [adult swim] employee retired today. He helped produce the network's early shows like Space Ghost Coast to Coast and The Brak Show, and he wrote many episodes of the latter. He also apparently did a lot of [as]' most famous promos, and they're showing some of them tonight on air.

A marathon of The Brak Show starts at 1:00 and goes on until [as]' end. But for now, we're in the middle of five hours of Bob's Burgers, which I've heard his son has writing duties on. And there's a unique [as] bug during each episode instead of the normal logo. These are quite high honors for someone I've barely thought about in my entire life. But good job, Pete, because I think you deserve it. applause

The longtime [adult swim] employee retired today. He helped produce the network's early shows like Space Ghost Coast to Coast and The Brak Show, and he wrote many episodes of the latter. He also apparently did a lot of [as]' most famous promos, and they're showing some of them tonight on air.

A marathon of The Brak Show starts at 1:00 and goes on until [as]' end. But for now, we're in the middle of five hours of Bob's Burgers, which I've heard his son has writing duties on. And there's a unique [as] bug during each episode instead of the normal logo. These are quite high honors for someone I've barely thought about in my entire life. But good job, Pete, because I think you deserve it. applause

so that's what that meant