UnevenEdge

I think the latest episode of Rick and Morty may have been based on my works.

Specifically, the story in which Morty drags Rick into an adventure with the X-men and myself.

Now, it may just be a coincidence, and apart from the beginning in which Morty demands to join up with a superhero group the plot lines diverge radically (and they do a lot better job, of course), but still...

When Morty invokes his right to chose the adventure, Rick responds with the same "Godfuckingdamnit!" my character used when first meeting Xavier and being forced to explain the nature of reality instead of jumping right into the adventure... Rick loses his portal gun at one point in both stories preventing them from leaving...

Then you have this video, specifically the ending, in which Justin Roiland says "We just fuckin' pooped it out like the fuckin' piece of shit that it is, you know?" This is another similarity because I was extremely critical of my Rick and Morty X-Men fanfiction, haven't even posted it here yet, only on the old [as] boards.

Now maybe I'm a crazy person, but goddamn, I think my work may have inspired the fine folks at [as].

Thoughts?