UnevenEdge

It's a little past 2 in the morning

Zenigundam

You know what would be really cool? If you got a girlfriend, got married, moved out, got your own place...and if then your mother would sell her house, move in with you and your bride, and take up residence on the couch, drinking wine coolers, watching HGTV, the Food Network, and Hallmark, playing Jewel Quest and the latest Delicious, and refusing to take out the garbage.

She can't do that because she has to cook and keep the house clean. If we're all living in the same house, we have to take some responsibility and help each other out, and she's the one with an extensive history of cooking for and cleaning after people, so it makes sense for her responsibilities to be delegated such.

No, I think that in order to to understand you, she needs to become you. Maybe she can even take up liberating craft supplies and trying to pick up high school football players on OKC. Work with me here - I really think that in the long run, this will bring a new level of harmony and understanding to the Zenigundam household., and you, your bride, and your mother can all live together happily ever after.