UnevenEdge

I really gotta finish this thing..

PhilosipherStoned

I'm just so sick of looking at it.. but I wanted to try some something different, so in order to finish it all out

in the same style I'll have to find another day where I not only have the time to review and mix them in..

I'd get more into it but.. there's not many fans of decent rap here anyway imo. Maybe if I put this on my page

it'll help me finish it faster.. I'd put the first verse in, but I need to go to work soon.

All that empty space is because theres an entire movie compilation in my DAW I'm using to cut and sample this.

and even though it's muted it still extends the time for it I guess I don't even know..anyway I'm keeping this private

because I'm not really ready for it to get played this is just a teaser for..the kind of direction I want to take the beat

and flow. https://soundcloud.com/austinmoseley/vicious-cycle-first-verse-samples/s-F63Tc

It would make a better teaser with the first verse. It completely fills in the gaps between samuel talking so...

I'm sure it seems like theres something missing there.  :|  My ADD kicked in an I started trying to learn computer

code last night when I could've been working on this.. or sleeping so.  :fap: