UnevenEdge

Apollo Gauntlet premiere July 9th 12:15

Guest Zintar

Guest Zintar

Apollo Gauntlet.  They aired the pilot last year. I thought is was alright. A couple of weeks ago I went to one of the [as] On The Green events

and they played a new ep, it was pretty much a second pilot and I liked it a lot more. I'll give the show a try. Here's a new trailer.

Guest Zintar

The show has been around for a while, as a web series.  Here's the first episode of the original series.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Zintar

So far I am really liking this [as] version of the show. The first two episodes were solid. The episode, pilot, I recently saw at an

Adult Swim On The Green event was different than the first ep, pilot (sort of, I guess) of this season. 

One of the things I like about the show is that is gives me a similar feeling when watching that I used to get watching SGC2C, ATHF, Sealab2021,

Harvey BIrdman, etc. It has a cool old-school [as] vibe.

• 3 weeks later...

One of the things I like about the show is that is gives me a similar feeling when watching that I used to get watching SGC2C, ATHF, Sealab2021,

Harvey BIrdman, etc. It has a cool old-school [as] vibe.

well thats nice.

i decided to actually check the [as] sched. for the first time in months.

and after passing by the predicted disappointment that was 20 fox shows everyday with only one ep of an [as] original smushed between them, i saw that this was airing on sundays (and noticed no one was talking about it, probably because of R&M), and decided to record it..hopefully i like it.

Guest Zintar

Hidden[/member]  Hey! What are you doing in this folder? heh heh.

I've watched and archived all 6 eps. Great stuff! Really hope it gets another season.

Lemme know what you thought after watching, in this thread or a text message. Curious to know what ya think.