UnevenEdge

funny thing about partying for the better part of a week and a half

GaiusIuliusCaesar

you sleep a lot, like a whole lot, like off and on for 24+ hours. I also managed to burn through the better part of 300 dollars which is just now starting to hit me as I contemplate just how it is that I ended up spending that much money on food, booze, and entertainment.

All that said it was worth it. I did all manner of shit that I have never done before. smoked cigars, a hookah, tried alligator, and hiked a 1/2 mile stretch of sea wall. There was also more mundane shit like dancing in a rave, getting trashed, and gorging on various meats and foods of varying quality, most of which I would have again. Made about 6-7 new contacts, most of which I remember from last year but failed to get info from due to sheer intoxication.

I could NOT fall asleep until I got melatonin and sex... then slept for about 4 hours... got out of bed at about 11:30 and was up until 3. Got in bed, had more sex, finally passed out again after my gf left for work. I got official sleep from 5:30 to 10 this morning...

And I've been cleaning/working all day :|

I could NOT fall asleep until I got melatonin and sex... then slept for about 4 hours... got out of bed at about 11:30 and was up until 3. Got in bed, had more sex, finally passed out again after my gf left for work. I got official sleep from 5:30 to 10 this morning...

And I've been cleaning/working all day :|

cleaning is what I plan to do as soon as I stop being too tired to sit upright for more than 10 minutes at a time. I'm guessing by tomorrow. Though ironically I am dreaming about cleaning up already. 

cleaning is what I plan to do as soon as I stop being too tired to sit upright for more than 10 minutes at a time. I'm guessing by tomorrow. Though ironically I am dreaming about cleaning up already.

I tore in to the studio room and under the stairwell. That room won't be done in time for my party, but hopefully I can have a makeshift bar up and ready!

I tore in to the studio room and under the stairwell. That room won't be done in time for my party, but hopefully I can have a makeshift bar up and ready!

I'm going to clean up my apartment tomorrow then see about getting the mower fixed, followed by chucking all those paint cans in the yard. I also need to clean out Apep's terrarium. going to replace the pond he isn't using with a water dish so I can add more stuff he might actually use.