UnevenEdge

Well Supernatural Season 11 was fricking amazing

Killa Ounze

Didn't end at all how I thought it would. It ended better than I would or could of imagined. Plus, before I even finished the season I was praising this season for returning to more suspense, and horror early in the season.

I honestly thought Supernatural loving to end on down notes that the season would end with the death of God and the Darkness. Without a doubt, I think my favorite episode was the 2nd to last though, the back of fourths between God and Lucifer were almost too much fun.

Also, I thought it was pretty awesome watching the powerhouses of creation kick Amara in the ass. Especially after she was so cocky. She was almost done for after the Witch's strike, the Angel smiting, and the pumbling from the Demons and Crowley. The most bad ass Supernatural scene, and one of the most bad ass boss battles ever in my opinion.

• 2 weeks later...

It's been destroying my life for 3 years next month. I don't know how people have been dealing with this show since the pilot.

I'm beginning to regret my choice to like anime early in life because a certain show I've been watching has officially RUINED ME EMOTIONALLY!!!!!!!!!(''>_<'') (and seeminly for similar reasons)

so I can only imagine how Supernatural is destroying you

• 1 month later...

if only

I wish I could get into live action Dramas.....for whatever reason only Comedy shows ever seem to hook my intrest

That's one of the things I like about supernatural, is it always had a few chuckles but it's become a lot more of a comedy as well.

The only live action drama I can watch is The Walking Dead, and I haven't even seen any of that this season yet.

I picked up the show either late in the first season or some time in season 2. I've seen each episode at least once and some several times.

For those current with the newest episode...

with the re-introduction of the Colt and the reminder that there are 5 things in Creation it can't kill, I was thinking about what those would be. Recall that when Lucifer said it to Dean back in Season 5 and when Crowley and Ramiel discussed the Colt in the flashback in last week's episode, Amara was still locked away in her pocket dimension, meaning she may not have technically been in Creation. Still, I'm inclined to believe that we've only met four of the five things it can't kill. 1. God. 2. Amara. 3. Death (possibly other Reapers as well?). 4. Archangels. 5. This is where there's some room for debate as to what this would be. Unless 4 and 5 are actually only Michael and Lucifer and not all Archangels, then it's possible that 5 would be Leviathans, since it took special instructions from God via the Leviathan tablet and a Prophet to create a weapon which could kill one of them/shove them all back into Purgatory. If 5 is not Leviathans, then there's something else out there which we may not have met yet which even the Colt, which can kill a Prince of Hell (remember Azazel), can't kill.

Also, it strikes me as logically inconsistent that the Princes of Hell were created after Lilith, but the demon-killing knife couldn't kill Ramiel when it did kill her.