UnevenEdge

Dragonball Z Kai Episode 95 Discussion Thread

ben0119

dragon_ball_z_kai_logo_by_jeanpaul007-d2zdzpm.png

DRAGONBALL Z KAI

EPISODE 95 DISCUSSION

(click play before reading)

;)

Last time on Dragonball Z Kai, Gohan kicked the crap out of Cell.  He put him in the camel clutch, broke his back, and made him humble.  However, it seemed Gohan was losing himself in his new Super Saiyan 2 form, as a sadistic, bloodthirsty Saiyan warrior began to assert itself from within Gohan, very much unlike his normal personality.  After being hit so hard in the gut that he coughed up 18 and lost his Perfect Form, Cell went for broke and is inflating to gargantuan proportions.  Has Gohan gotten too cocky and played with Cell too long?  Just what is up the diabolical android's sleeve?  Find out, tonight, on Dragonball Z Kai!

88bf4c9df24f2ce4c464cff2ebfbba46.jpg

6ee9f92a47a9765f2512f5a9766f266c.jpg

There's not really many rules to obey here on the UNEVENEDGE, "Luuv's Ark", so I suppose being nice to each other is only encouraged by your own sense of decency as a human being.  That being said, let's please try to get along, enjoy the show, and enjoy the discussion!

I hit refresh instead of hitting post.  Didn't realize the clock was actually synced to the universal one.  Not going to go to the effort to make a thread for another show.

I also preferred the system we used on some folders where the nicest thread with the most effort put in at time of posting won, and was voted on by HELPeRs, as opposed to just a mindless race to see who has the most accurate clock and fastest mouse-clicking finger deciding the winner.  Ah well.