UnevenEdge

Dimension W is now on the Toonami Marathon Stream (11/21/16-11/25/16)!

OwlChemist81

ghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzABCDEFGHIJKL_k10024y.jpg

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! This week get your fill of a show Toonami hasn't touched since June: the broadcast dub Dimension W, aired on Toonami from 2/27/16 through 5/14/16!

You can expect episodes 1-5 until Wednesday night at 6:30; then 6-10 should take over after Pre-Flight's first replay that evening (which starts at 6:30).

And episodes 11 & 12 are also available on-demand so if you want you can finish the show in a week.

So, spend Thanksgiving with a real turkey of a show, if you dare!  ;D

Your last chance to see "File.01: Collector" on the stream this year begins now!!

Who knows how long their deal for this show will last, but I guess it must be at least a 1-year deal!

tumblr_o4v6fkCMhx1r3rdh2o1_540.gif

You'll hear numerous references to the D.A.B.; it means "Dimensional Administrative Bureau!" You'd probably do well to remember that.

tumblr_o369bwEBSy1rvb8cmo1_400.gif

Hard to believe Mira and Kyoma started out as enemies!

File.04: The Mystery Hidden In Lake Yasogami

What's funny is "Yasogami" spelled backwards is kinda "I'm a go say", which is ironically what that lady wanted to do in Episode 5 regarding the Coil.

Also, I'll bet these two goobers get in lots of drunken bar fights!

tumblr_o496vjOsHY1rvb8cmo1_400.gif

I also noticed Mira was apparently just fine to be Auto-Repaired to only 96.2%!

And I'll always wonder if this episode somehow inspired American Horror Story: Roanoke. You got the creepy-ass house with the blood moon and people mysteriously dying, though here it's by drowning!

tumblr_o496cktyXY1rvb8cmo1_400.gif

The terror is even more real for robot girl!

Finally, Negan ain't got nothing on Morigana!

tumblr_o496yk4fIT1rvb8cmo1_400.gif

Oddly enough, the android on the toilet pulled the show's biggest numbers: 1385K overall; 797K 18-49; and 537K 18-34, numbers One-Punch Man readily beat but at least so far JoJo and Gundam can only dream of surpassing!

So yeah, actually pretty much exactly what the viewing public wanted to see!

I will be covering the last 6 episodes a little later on this afternoon as the series streams two more times.