UnevenEdge

New Xbox one update

ThisIdiot

they updated the main menu...it looks busy...isn't easy to nagivate....and I have to press seven buttons to actually end a game instead of the 2 they had before .....oh and they removed the snap feature ...

...goddammit Microsoft...who let the corporate mascot into the testing area again... I can't access youtube or a media device for music while I play games? it has to be either/or now?! Christ help me I don't even know if I can stream from twitch! and fuck whatever this "Beam" service is...did your entire programming department get shit-faced when they had this idea??

EDIT: FUCK I HAD THIS TYPED OUT THEN I CUT IT OUT!!!

what's to stop me from finding your main offices?? I can only take so much shit from the ass of a horse like this before I feel the need to steal a goddamn diesel truck, top it off with flammable fuel and materials, drive it at a break-neck pace through your front door ALL THE WHILE BLARING JOHN PARR'S FUCKING ST ELMO'S FIRE!!!