UnevenEdge

Trailer Park Boys Season 11

Guest Zintar

I'm watching, three more eps to go (which I'll watch today). Really enjoyng it. This is the best season so far out of the Netflix seasons. I'm dying to find out with kind of wiener stuff Randy was up to with Ted. Also, who the fuck is Ricky's Dad? . . .

I'm watching, three more eps to go (which I'll watch today). Really enjoyng it. This is the best season so far out of the Netflix seasons. I'm dying to find out with kind of wiener stuff Randy was up to with Ted. Also, who the fuck is Ricky's Dad? . . .

I'm up to ep 4 or 5... but yeah that Randy and Ted thing is... probably disgusting :D

Ray was the story for seasons 1-7, but Ray and Lahey grew up together.  But Ray fakes his own death in the TPB movie and I think the character is living in Florida now under an assumed name.

Guest Zintar

Ray was the story for seasons 1-7, but Ray and Lahey grew up together.  But Ray fakes his own death in the TPB movie and I think the character is living in Florida now under an assumed name.

Oh yeah, I am very familiar with Ray (having seen all of the series). I miss that greasy bastard and his piss jugs. Haha.

I was wondering who is Ricky's real Dad. according to Julian and Bubbles it is not Jim or Ray.  So, WHO IS THE DADDY???

I finished this new season yesterday. I'd like to comment more, but I'll wait a bit as to not spoil it for any members here still watching.

I will say again, best season of the Netflix run.  Although, I miss J-Roc.

Guest Zintar

I agree with you. The SnoopDogg/Tom/Doug season was not so great. Still, I did somewhat enjoy it.  This current season is more like the older seasons and that's one of the things I really liked about it. I'll keep an eye on this thread so I know when you finish watching. I want to comment more about some episodes and things.

*edit... On a related note... I like Doug's show The High Court on Comedy Central. Some eps are really fucking funny. Some good guests too.

I tried to get through an episode of High Court and just couldn't make it. 

Trailer Park Boys though, just completely finished season 11 and I almost wish it was weekly.  I tried to space out the episodes and make it last but ultimately couldn't do it.  I watch one and then it's like "well maybe just one more..." and before I know it, it's done.

And Season 12 is probably at least a full year away.

this might be my favorite show.  Certainly of all the shows on television right now (and there are great things happening everywhere) this show is the one that seems to consistently just make me feel awesome after watching an episode. 

Guest Zintar

Yeah, I get not digging High Court. My wife thinks it's stupid. lol. For me it pretty much falls into the so bad it's good territory. I do enjoy it.

I'm with you though on TPB. One of my all time favorites. That's why I subscribe to their Swearnet site, I want as much content as I can get from those guys.

• 1 month later...

Glad to find this, I have a fan thread for the show in streaming  :420: :brownbottle: :brownbottle:

I enjoyed Season 11. I thought it had some decent little twist and turns, and the episode with Mo' blowing Ricky's nuts off,was a pretty epic misadventure.

I'm definitely looking forward to Season 12, their live show aug 25th, and hopefully before all that "Out Of The Park: America".

• 2 weeks later...

That's cool to hear they are almost wrapped up. Sarah has been tweeting about things getting underway though, and I knew they were at least in the writing phase

because she posted the other day that the door to the writers room popped open for a second to release a cloud of smoke, and a flying lighter before someone

yelled fuck and slammed the door shut again.

Been digging swearnet, too thanks for suggesting membership Zintar.

Overall I love the fact that I can enjoy the show and characters, but also enjoy and respect the actors and writers outside of the show.

Just got Corey's film "Black Cop" to follow my twitter page the other day, now if I could get him or any other cast member to follow me

I would be happier than Bubbles on Aoshima island.

Guest Zintar

Killa Ounze[/member]

Hey Man. Cool, glad you are digging swearnet. I just read the weekly email, they are filming season 12! Great. They put up the first episode of Season12 On Set, hosted by Bubbles, today. I'll check it out tonight when I watch todays new podcash.

Guest Zintar

This weeks podcash. hahaha. good one.

5.8 trillion miles. one light year.

"Stay away from the bootyhole altogether".  Oral sex! You'll die.

Next week is the big 100th epispde. They are gonna make it special.

Sounds like they might have a party to do the show from. I'm hoping to see/hear some guests.

They don't have guests too often, but there have be many. Most of them have been great.

Can't wait.

• 2 months later...