UnevenEdge

Your Pretty Face Is Going To Hell Season 3

Guest Zintar

(this thread originally posted on Oct 9 2016 at Unevenedge)

Hell yes It's back. The third season is set to premiere on Oct 23rd. I'm looking forward to this next run of eps. The first two seasons were excellent and I expect even more greatness,

especially with Dana Snyder becoming a full-on cast member! I'm also hoping they release another dvd. The first season dvd release is fantastic. It is overloaded with extra features.

Here's a few sweet screen grabs from Henry's Instagram . .

ANaVctC.png

Satan digs Frank! (awesome).

WpbGXWd.png

Is M.J. gonna be appearing on season 3? hahaha.

9hEc0QU.png

"Do I have your attention?" . . . says guest star JON GLASER in this new preview clip. Sweet, Jon is gonna be in an episode!  I'm really looking forward to this new season!

Here is a link to a site that has panel recaps for all of the [as] panels at the recent NYC ComicCon.

http://pop-break.com/2016/10/08/nycc-2016-adult-swim-panel-recap/

Here is a cut and paste of the info written about YPFIGTH. 

THERE ARE SPOILERS>>>>>

Your Pretty Face is Going to Hell Season 3 Sneak Peek

Moderator: Dana Snyder

Cast:

Chris “Casper” Kelly (Creator)

Dave Willis (Creator)

Matt Servitto (Satan)

Henry Zebrowski (Gary)

Craig Rowan (Claude)

Casper Kelly drags us back to the underworld for a third season of his grotesque workplace comedy. Other than this series, Kelly is no stranger to live action and dark comedy. He is after all the creator of the late night viral sensation Too Many Cooks! So you can’t be shocked when him and Dave Willis describe the screening of one of the several 11-minute episodes to come this late October as The Omen mixed with a pregnancy story, but the baby is the spawn of Satan and lives inside the lower intestine of a grown man.

The episode opens up with Gary, Lucas (Dana Snyder), and Satan sailing across a molten lake of vomit. Their literal overlording boss soon reveals he is going through a midlife crisis and wishes to settle down and have a son…so that he can bring about the End of Days. Gary and Lucas are then charged to pull from a catalogue of lingerie models the chosen mother, but instead recruit the model in a probiotic yogurt ad. What pursues is a vile mishap involving a poorly designed CGI serpent, Gary’s rectum, a face cannibalizing baby, and name calling co workers a “Big floppy, dumb wet bitch.”

During fan Q&A, the series star Henry Zebrowski video called in, only to reveal his bare hairy chest and legs, and his lack of pants (thankfully there was underwear). But the biggest take away from the Q&A wasn’t Zebrowski’s exhibition but the guest stars as revealed by Dave Willis. Guests that include Jon Glaser as a Torture Consultant, Andrew Daly, and Dustin Diamond (Screech) as himself. Casper Kelly also hinted at the integration of women demons into the workplace when asked what his favorite episode of the upcoming season was.

Season 3 of Your Pretty Face is Going to Hell airs October 23 at 11:30PM EST.

Great season premiere last week! Straight Outta Hades. Poor Gary!! Dana was great, although I was hoping to learn how he died and ended up in Hell. Maybe we will find out later in the season.

Last week Stupid Moring Bullshit had "Demon Week" and they had guests from the show (YPFIGTH) on the eps. Henry (Gary) was great, as was the make-up artist. He really did a number on Jono.

Really fun episodes.

Here's another clip . .

S03E02 "Circle Jerk MCMCVIII"

****************************************************************************************************

(SPOILER AHEAD . . . NOT GONNA PUT IT IN A BOX, JUST DON"T READ ANY MORE IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THE EP)

****************************************************************************************************

HOLY SHIT! Darren?!?!?! Satan?!?!?! Who is Satan! That was a solid episode. What a twist. I wonder if they had that planned from the start. I kinda don't think so,

as they could not be certain the show would have  lasted three seasons. I have a feeling this revelation will really change the dynamic of the main characters.

"Teamwork makes the Dream Work!"  Hahaha.  What a crazy fucking episode. It went by so fast! I did not expect it to end (what seemed) so suddenly. No Claude this episode, seems Dana was in what would have been

Claude's role. What was up with Satan (Darren) wearing a pink polo shirt? lol.  Is anybody else here watching this season?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest Zintar

Season Three picks back up tonight after several months off the air. Hell yeah!

This past Wed on the As Seen On Adult Swim streaming show Henry, Matt and Dana were guests. They also sold several very cool items from/related to the show.

As usual the best stuff sold out real fast. I was able to buy one of each. Here's a few screen grabs from the show that day.

itfpykM.png

afMpJU5.png

30ydCW2.png

xvmrzbL.png

lQrbg0r.png

Guest Zintar

It was a good one, nay, a great one.

Good deal! I have to watch it again, I feel asleep as the episode began. DL'd earlier to watch again tonight.

Oh, I forgot  to mention in my post in this thread yesterday . . . there is a YPFIGTH Movie in the works.