UnevenEdge

MBMBAM, HarmonQuest and other SeeSo shows?

Kohikki

Has anyone watched much on here?

Relevant to folks here who may remember it, it currently has Garth Marenghi's' Darkplace, which aired on [adult swim] for a period of time, but so far the real stars of the streaming service to me, at least.

Are

My Brother, My Brother, And Me

(Three brothers from the long running podcast of the same name, attempt to help answer questions sent in by listeners through kind of bizarre means)

(You may also recognize Griffin and Justin from various Youtube series from Polygon, or all three from the D&D podcast, The Adventure Zone)

If you're curious about the nature of the show, SeeSo has an episode up on Youtube for free

and a couple other clips, but more than anything if you think you might want to watch it, check out this clip from episode 2, which is one of my favourite bits from the whole series.

and

HarmonQuest

(Dan Harmon of course, being one of the people who brought you Rick and Morty. Really good, partially animated, if you like D&D at all, super fun to watch, but just super fun regardless.)

HarmonQuest has episode 1 up on Youtube from SeeSo for free as well

of these two shows in particular, I'm a huge fan, MBMBAM being the reason why I signed up for the service in the first place, and from all the times I've rewatched it, definitely worth it imo.

Anyone else watch these shows?

Any suggestions for other shows worthwhile on SeeSo?

(Not sure how this new board is with illegal streams of things but regardless all links provided above are legal as they're hosted by the streaming service's official account)