UnevenEdge

ghost recon wildlands

Satou Kazuma

I learned 2 things playing this beta .

1. I can't drive.

2. I can't fly.

the things i learned in my limited time spent in the open beta:

i hate ubisoft's physics and their camera angles when operating heavy machinery. seriously can't drive without having your vehicle turned into a crumple sheet of metal just by the lightest bump. their cover system is underwhelming, why can't i fucking hug the wall the way i intend to or any object for that matter of fact? and while the map is sure overwhelming, the ecosystem and its wildlife sure is lacking in that department. lots of foliage but not a single wild creature encountered, them flamingos don't count though. and lots of garbage, garbage everywhere and them fucking radios, why must there be so many fucking radios blasting all the time?

ubisoft club rewards, unless you have a shit ton of ucoins, i would suggest grabbing the g36c weapon for 40 coins plus the sig556 is free. the other freebies are only available if you're playing as a male character, none whatsoever for you if you're playing a female character. as a matter of fact, most of the purchasable items are for male characters only.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't really know about frame rates and all but it seems kind of choppy and occasionally flicker things in the background at certain angles at a near distance (100-200 meters) I would expect that to happen with objects and scenery in the far distance and appears once you're closer to it.

• 3 weeks later...