UnevenEdge

is there a way to help pay for extra bandwidth?

Misaka

never seen anything about this question so I think it should be asked

since K_N is hosting it if we want a bigger bandwidth is there a way to help out with the cost of it?

paypal or something

probably, but haven't really thought too much about it.  I hate askin people for stuff.

I'll think about it some more.

Bandwidth is fine, the problem is actually the CPU usage. Forums like this are super high in database calls which spikes the CPU big time.

I've already upgraded this virtual server to the best my provider offers, but unfortunately they don't offer much, so I'm in the midst of finding better hardware to put us on.

As for paying, I'm fine. I mean it's always welcome, but I don't necessarily need any - plus i dunno what luuv/admin wants on his site - I offered to do this for free anyways. We just haven't moved anything yet because I'm trying to make sure the hardware I move us on to will actually support us before I do all the work moving things over.

Bandwidth is fine, the problem is actually the CPU usage. Forums like this are super high in database calls which spikes the CPU big time.

I've already upgraded this virtual server to the best my provider offers, but unfortunately they don't offer much, so I'm in the midst of finding better hardware to put us on.

As for paying, I'm fine. I mean it's always welcome, but I don't necessarily need any - plus i dunno what luuv/admin wants on his site - I offered to do this for free anyways. We just haven't moved anything yet because I'm trying to make sure the hardware I move us on to will actually support us before I do all the work moving things over.

ok then

but I do hope you consider it though