UnevenEdge

I know this sounds weird, but I feel proud that an artist I like is really starting to come into his own and crystallize

pail

Like I said it's hard to explain, but seeing Buckethead back in the saddle again, so to speak, has been a very enjoyable experience for me. I'm just a fan, of course. Buckethead is the musician who put in all the hard work, worked through his hurdles, and has gone absolutely bonkers the past 6 or 7 years now; releasing over 200 albums, extensively touring again.

It's definitely good to see him back from his hiatus. I understand that he must have went through a lot of personal issues and such, but he seems to have pulled through and he seems like he's more focused than ever. 

I have such a respect for this man's dedication, his work ethic, his study ethic, his insane proclivity towards understanding the tones. I guess that's what I'm trying to say, is I'm so glad it, at least appears, that Buckethead is doing better and he seems very ambitious and focused and dedicated and committed to it.

That's all. I just love Buckethead and am glad he's apparantley feeling better and is able to get back to his passion so we can jump back into his passion. 

Proximity Genius Osmosis: Uhhh.

Enjoy.