UnevenEdge

Rick & Morty Present LootCrate Presents Rick & Morty...

*BURRRRRPP

This might be on interest to some on these boards so I figured I'd drop this link for anyone who might not be aware of it just yet since I have a few moments today. :D

Basically, LootCrate is a subscription box thing focused on pop culture, sci-fi, fantasy, anime and even having expanded into pure gaming and wrestling centric crates. This particular crate is a quarterly specialty crate instead of a monthly one and focused purely on the Rick & Morty franchise. The first box's theme is 'Rick & Morty' because they felt like being original. :D 

Since I've actually been doing the LootCrate thing for way the hell too long now, quick pro and con. 

Pro : the stuff that shows up in the boxes in general is actually pretty good in the quality department. I've never found a counterfeit item [ which can sometimes happen in subscription boxes, especially when there's a number of things going on ] . I've never had a t-shirt go straight to hell after the first wash. And they have a decent set-up if something does happen [ like the post office destroys your box and something gets lost in transit or there's been a safety recall on something that was included ] and you need a little customer service. 

Con : Main one is that this is a self-renewing subscription. So if you sign up for a single month, it will renew and charge you for the next month's crate automatically unless you go through the cancellation process pretty much as soon as possible once the first crate is shipped but before the next crate is packed. Since this is currently being listed as a quarterly crate, you'll have more time to unsubscribe if you only go for a single crate experiment. But still keep that all in mind. The other could be that just because you might really love the show, that doesn't necessarily mean you'll love every item sent. Ex. Justin loves jig saw puzzles so expect at least one at some point. :D A retail value of ~$65 means just that, retail value. It doesn't mean you'll value it at that level. 

I'd suggest looking up unboxing videos on youtube to get an idea of the types of things found in their specialty boxes [ ex. Halo, WWE, Wizarding World, Star Trek ] to judge for yourself whether you think you'll be getting your idea of value before subscribing.

They also had an [ adult swim ] one recently up for pre-sale but I didn't check to see if it's still available. That one was listed as a one time crate with the theme 'Robot Chicken' . Fingers crossed for a Baby Skeletor. <.< >.> :D