UnevenEdge

GO TEAM VENTURE!

GO TEAM VENTURE! The Art and Making of the Venture Brothers is FINALLY out!

GoTeamVentureArtBook.jpg

Suck it, Rick & Morty art book [yes, even you, alternate glow-in-the-dark cover R&M art book that is kinda cool looking and scares my cat] . This monster is 375 pages of tiny, three column infos and art everywhere covering all the way through Season 6 so it's as up-to-date as possible without having it pushed back yet another 3 years. :D Get it now! 

19 hours ago, LUNI_TUNZ said:

Ah, finally.

Also, I didn't know Rick and Morty did a glow in the dark cover for their art book.

Yep, it was an alternate version. Rick and Morty are on the front in color on an 'empty' white background but when you charge it, the background is full of line drawings of all the other characters that have been in the series up to that point. So that was fairly cool but the book itself is very drawing orientated with what I felt was a lot of open space going on. I read the whole thing in an afternoon. 

The Venture book, however, is packed with info and pics. The only spot in the book that I could say has 'open space' is the end bit where there's some showing off of some of the official official merch but I would think that's more because there isn't an absolute ton of that stuff out there and bigger photos mean people can actually see some of the details better. I kind of wish that fan stuff had been included somewhere [at least a sample of the really good stuff] . There was a fan-made Steve McQueen / Hank leather jacket from Season 6 that is pretty damn impressive. I'm sure everyone would want to see who wears / fits in it better - Jackson or Doc. :D