UnevenEdge

So I'm probably going to be getting wasted tonight

Killa Ounze

stupid woman that I worked my first unsupervised shift with didn't like me, got on my nerves, I got shitty back to be honest and then next thing you know when the owners show up she's in the back talking crap about me. Worst part about that is she has been working there since before the current owners took over, and they trust her, and my last couple days at work were rough, so I got a warning that if I don't show improvement in the next week or two the owner's husband is going to let me go.

And with that information I want to show them were they can suck.

Okay the owners aren't bad people, but I got a nasty cold missed 3 days out of 5 schedule my first week of training, and because my 2nd weak of training was me recovering from a sinus infection and a cold so I made a few mistakes, but I'm on thin ice now with that woman saying I didn't know what I was doing and was standing around when I was doing at least half the opening duties.

A pizza place seemed like chill work, and it is, with tips I am making about 10-12 bucks an hour which isn't bad for 4-5 hour shifts 3-5 days a week. It works well with my writing and having time and energy to go on stage.

But this troll of a woman is going to be a thorn in my side, and I don't need the stress, but she's an opener and I mainly close. So hopefully it works out but man I'm irked and miffed. This job kicks ass otherwise and closing people are cool as fuck!

Ha i have clipped away a free coupon for someone xD

Plus i have to get a large pizza every night after making so many, but with discount i pay the same that I would for a hot ready but I get a large hand tossed multiple topping pizza where I work, and i cant let a deal like that go to waste.