UnevenEdge

Dragon Ball Z: The Ascension Cut

Posted (edited)

I've changed the name of this project to The Ascended Cut. The word "Legacy" keeps leading people to Legacy of Goku-related shit in searches and the "30th Anniversary" moniker is outdated by now (and confusing considering the existence of those compromised Blu-rays of the same name).

You'll begin to see The Namek Saga / 1st half of Ginyu populate on Archive.org this week.

On 1/28/2024 at 11:49 PM, Sketch said:

AI is a tool. It’s neither good nor bad depending on how you use it.

Heh... speaking of, I started playing with AI very sparingly in cases where the dialogue was obviously censored for the original VA's and/or any inconsistencies that may come up using both the Kai and original voices.

Here's a test:

https://streamable.com/4scv5p?src=player-page-share

Not a good look that THIS is what I use as the first AI change (I'm probably on a list now).

Edited by MasqueradeOverture

4 minutes ago, MasqueradeOverture said:

I've changed the name of this project to The Ascended Cut. The word "Legacy" keeps leading people to Legacy of Goku-related shit in searches, and the "30th Anniversary" moniker is both outdated by now and confusing considering the existence of those compromised Blu-rays of the same name.

Heh... speaking of, I started playing with AI very sparingly in cases where the dialogue was obviously censored for the original VA's and/or any inconsistencies that may come up using both the Kai and original voices.

Here's a test:

https://streamable.com/4scv5p?src=player-page-share

Not a good look that this is what I use as the first AI change (I'm probably on a list now).

That’s pretty good actually. So much potential to fix lines of dialogue where you can’t edit around what other characters say 

• MasqueradeOverture changed the title to Dragon Ball Z: The Ascension Cut
  • 1 month later...