UnevenEdge

sleeting wth

Misaka

tell me about it. it finally stopped over on this side but its supposed to continue to come in waves and then snow later :(

i went to the gym at 6am again this morning and there were cars everywhere. because of the warm temps tuesday and mist rain yesterday, the roads were nothing but one giant black ice rink. no matter how much time i gave myself to stop, i was still sliding every single time. my breaks were not happy. 

tell me about it. it finally stopped over on this side but its supposed to continue to come in waves and then snow later :(

i went to the gym at 6am again this morning and there were cars everywhere. because of the warm temps tuesday and mist rain yesterday, the roads were nothing but one giant black ice rink. no matter how much time i gave myself to stop, i was still sliding every single time. my breaks were not happy. 

it wasn't an ice rink at work but it was after I got out

salt trucks were doing a brine and it was working supper fast

it wasn't an ice rink at work but it was after I got out

salt trucks were doing a brine and it was working supper fast

i have to go in to work at about 1:30 and am hoping the trucks have done something here as well since my drive this morning.

my car is a coffin of ice though. i think i'm gonna have to thaw it out for at least a half hour before i leave :(

As someone posting from 65° weather I just want to say reading this thread made me cringe so hard. I can't imagine putting up with any of that shit.

Move out of hell y'all, God clearly hates wherever you are.

the mitten has its ups and downs :D

spring-fall is the tits here, but winters are fucking annoying twats

As someone posting from 65° weather I just want to say reading this thread made me cringe so hard. I can't imagine putting up with any of that shit.

Move out of hell y'all, God clearly hates wherever you are.

< won't leave Michigan

so much fun here

the mitten has its ups and downs :D

spring-fall is the tits here, but winters are fucking annoying twats

that depends on which side of the state you are on though

closer to wisconsin the worst weather you will find

closer to canada the least you are going to see

weather down here isn't bad but the roads are shit

fucking semis destroyed everything

does it seem like they are always fixing the same areas?

our roads were shit but they've been doing a good job over the last few years getting the city back into shape

except the hood, they are still ignoring those roads and its obnoxious

does it seem like they are always fixing the same areas?

our roads were shit but they've been doing a good job over the last few years getting the city back into shape

except the hood, they are still ignoring those roads and its obnoxious

freeways are decent unless you are heading to metro airport because those are pothole city