UnevenEdge

Recorded myself trying to "sing" and play guitar - Terrible

pail

Since I've realized I'm never going to be a musical genius I've been experimenting by moving towards more contemporary arranging, 4 chord, "emushrenu" lyrics, simpler passages, less dick noodling, something that doesn't sound like a retarded ape trying to emulate jazz.

Uh, this... Only has the 4chords really. It's not very good, but I had to record myself to hear if I was harmonizing correctly. I didn't take the time to write any lyrics so I just use single words, simple phrases and long single notes: Drive. Just drive. Into. The sky. Best I could come up with on the spot.

Overall it's not very good. Poor recording quality, bad acoustics, off rhythm strumming, pauses, cracking vocals, off key vocals, extreme repetition. Fair warning.

I really only recorded this for self-reflection. This isn't this first time I've tried to sing and play simultaneously, but it is the first time I've felt any sort of coherence or "coming together" so I wanted to hear what it sounded like. It's awful, I'm including this lengthy preamble to try to convey to you as best I can that there is an almost certain guarantee that you won't find this enjoyable, entertaining, competent, pleasant, worth your time. I am not fishing for compliments or "constructive criticism". I've stated several times that I'm fully aware of the many failures of this effort and in all honesty do not recommend listening to it.

I recorded it, it's bad, I'm posting it here. You have the option to listen, if you choose, but as stated previously I can very nearly with complete certainty guarantee that your time would be spent better elsewhere, engaging in something much less terrible than this.

I've put up plenty of crime scene tape. You've been warned. And I have been 100% honest. 

For, most likely, just myself - here:

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1fdD1KqqeuO

recording-2018-01-05-02-44-56.mp3

Edited by pail