UnevenEdge

League of Legends update coming to merge IP with Blue Essence...

Sandstone

And simultaneously screw over Veteran players of many years.... As they are refunding runes which cost large amounts of IP and making them free. The only problem is that these things are being refunded for a small fraction of the price in Blue Essence which will be the new and sole currency for reward purchases of things like champions. They have outlined a large new rewards and leveling system, another point of major contention is that people that have been playing since Beta or Season 1 will be in the same level bracket as those who are new level 30s, as they are removing the level limit and tieing it to rewards.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest The Hound

And simultaneously screw over Veteran players of many years.... As they are refunding runes which cost large amounts of IP and making them free. The only problem is that these things are being refunded for a small fraction of the price in Blue Essence which will be the new and sole currency for reward purchases of things like champions. They have outlined a large new rewards and leveling system, another point of major contention is that people that have been playing since Beta or Season 1 will be in the same level bracket as those who are new level 30s, as they are removing the level limit and tieing it to rewards.

Whaaaaaat? Dude I'm stoked for this. I've been in since season 3 and can't wait to buy 10 champions with all my returned IP and have access to every single rune for free.

• 2 weeks later...

Bastards at riot.

However I am still a massive fan. Been playing off and on for 3 years and pretty heavily this last year.

I really hope this isn't a death blow to the game, nothing else there's always Mobile Legends from the Google Play Store. It's not as good right now, but after all this lol rework... who knows.