UnevenEdge

oh yeah, I forgot they totally retooled Fairly Odd parents

mochi

to the point where it's as if it's a full series Reboot

they briefly gave timmy a horrible dog with an immitation Bobcat Goldthwait voice named Sparky, but everyone hated him so much that he just dissapeared

as of season 10 Vicky seems to be (mostly) absent(Cosmo and Wanda's son Poof is also curiously scarce) and the new premise is that Timmy has to Share Cosmo and Wanda with some little blonde girl voiced by Kari Wahlgren  named "Chloe Carmicheal" they even added her to the opening

based on the opening it seems like it was something Nickelodeon forced them to do....it reminds me of when Kids WB forced steven Spielburg to add Elmyra to Pinky and the Brain

.....Spielburg later had the masters of these episodes destroyed so they could never be re-relesed

It's the Poochie/New Slurm strategy.

They add a new character to revitalize the series so that when people hate the character, they will end up appreciating the classic show more.

Chloe also appears to be a "Liberal" stereotype as written by a right-wing lunatic

I.e. she's a tree-hugger and all her actions seem to end in disaster (like when she wished sea-creatures could fight back against overfishing and they became hyper intellegent and bent on wiping out humanity so Timmy had to undo her wish) the fact that her lines in the revised opening include "World peace, Kale treats" make it pretty obvious

Chloe is indeed a political stereotype.

Nick is really hellbent on making their own real life commentary through their cartoons, like The Loud House with their LGBT/Interracial couple.

the difference being that the Loud house thing is pro-Liberal and Chloe's existance is meant to insult liberals

I had read that they actually ended the series with a movie about him growing up and finally parting ways with the fairys.

not that I heard of, the show is still running at least into 2017

they've had 3 live action movies and all of them have explored the fact that Timmy somehow found a loophole allowing him to keep Cosmo and Wanda forever

that said the final ep of season 10 seems to be called "Chloe rules" so maybe he defaults Cosmo and wanda to Chloe and she's just gonna be the new protagonist of the show

the animated movie Channel Chasers did have a stinger at the end implying that Timmy parted ways with Cosmo and Wanda......by giving them to his own children though