UnevenEdge

Did you know that you aren't allowed to drink alcohol in space?

Zenigundam

Yeah and that'd be the total luck I'm referring to because we all know I'm going to get stuck with weird four eyes who reads some wack ass science magazine in her free time and spends her social life in a research lab looking at atoms.

Science chicks can still be sexy. You just gotta take her under your wing and make her sexy, dude.

This is why I need the superficial, cash-based relationship between Verlander and Upton to break down sooner rather than later, so that I can impregnate Kate Upton and go to court over my non-payment of child support, even though I give my kids amazing life advice and Kate Upton is a stupid airhead like that airhead commercial when the kid went through the roof in his house.

This is why I need the superficial, cash-based relationship between Verlander and Upton to break down sooner rather than later, so that I can impregnate Kate Upton and go to court over my non-payment of child support, even though I give my kids amazing life advice and Kate Upton is a stupid airhead like that airhead commercial when the kid went through the roof in his house.

May the road rise with you then.

Do you realize how easily I can dominate Kate Upton's body? It's so dumb that Verlander doesn't realize he's being used. He makes enough money for it not to matter, but still he has to realize that Kate would have slept with whomever the Detroit Tigers' ace pitcher was at the time of her sexual maturation.

Do you realize how easily I can dominate Kate Upton's body? It's so dumb that Verlander doesn't realize he's being used. He makes enough money for it not to matter, but still he has to realize that Kate would have slept with whomever the Detroit Tigers' ace pitcher was at the time of her sexual maturation.

You should go for Ariana Grande. She'd totally be into you if you play your cards right.