UnevenEdge

in preperation for Dragonball super

mochi

(Sigh)

You are the gay one, Mochi. Not Toriyama.

Vegeta's designed changed because DB as a whole had its art change throughout the several arcs... just like any other manga.

Manga art styles evolve. This is nothing new. He was not overhauled to make him "hot".

I never said Toriyama was gay moose, you can draw a man naked without being gay you know, do you think every man who takes a nude figure class is Gay?

I never said Toriyama was gay moose, you can draw a man naked without being gay you know, do you think every man who takes a nude figure class is Gay?

You're implying he made him hot on purpose, as opposed to Vegeta's design just changing with the rest of the DB cast.

Hot hot hot, nude nude nude. That means Toriyama likes him slightly now. I mean what kind of fucked up logic is this mess? That's all you keep saying.

My body is ready for this dub.

O0

I had an epiphany tonight that Dragonball Super is DBZ's version of Teen Titans go!

so I am too now...........I like TTG! for what it is, and weirdly the mean jokes at Raven's (actually everybody's)expense made me like her more (I used to hate her) so I'm assuming the mean jokes at Vegeta's expense will make me love him even more than I already do

also I hear he's a wonderful husband and father in Super which gives him a leg up on Goku in the "is genuinely a good person" department