UnevenEdge

Guests on Friday...

Rogue_Alphonse

Man I've been thinking that something like this would be a worthwile investment.

I saw a video on tomo news youtube of some guy digging out his backyard.

and hiring a company to drop one of those frieght train looking storage units

into the hole.. He then built extra supports mostly with wood, and made a bad

ass underground bunker out of it.. I wish I could find the vid again. It was inspiring

at the least.

Well, two usual friends... but compared to the last time they were here, my bar area of the basement has completely transformed.. I still need a bigger fucking fridge :|

How big are you looking for and what type?

Can probably find you a commercial style for less than 2k

Man I've been thinking that something like this would be a worthwile investment.

I saw a video on tomo news youtube of some guy digging out his backyard.

and hiring a company to drop one of those frieght train looking storage units

into the hole.. He then built extra supports mostly with wood, and made a bad

ass underground bunker out of it.. I wish I could find the vid again. It was inspiring

at the least.

This is a bar/lounge not a bunker  >:D

How big are you looking for and what type?

Can probably find you a commercial style for less than 2k

Jesus fuck for one thing I don't need one that big and for two I am not spending more than $50 on an older used fridge.

I need something that's 24"w, 24"d, and at minimum 42"h...... my old one was 64" tall with a freezer but it's not worth replacing the compressor. It was free.  >:D

I keep seeing 30" wide standard ones, or 32" side-by-side fridges for $25-$50 but I already have my bar built for a 24" wide appliance - because a standard kegerator is 24" wide.

Jesus fuck for one thing I don't need one that big and for two I am not spending more than $50 on an older used fridge.

I need something that's 24"w, 24"d, and at minimum 42"h...... my old one was 64" tall with a freezer but it's not worth replacing the compressor. It was free.  >:D

I keep seeing 30" wide standard ones, or 32" side-by-side fridges for $25-$50 but I already have my bar built for a 24" wide appliance - because a standard kegerator is 24" wide.

The one I found is 48" x 48"x 6' and about 700

60 year warranty indoor outdoor type