UnevenEdge

Christmas Eve/New Year's Eve Marathon Schedule Oddities

OwlChemist81

I've been looking at the super-secret backdoor schedule, and I've noticed a few changes to the schedule for the marathons:

Christmas Eve: The block will kick off with "Scavengers" at midnight, and it will run for about 15 minutes. As a result, the JoJo's Bizarre Adventure marathon will actually begin at 12:15 with Episode 5 "Dark Knights", and subsequent episodes will also begin at 45 minutes and 15 minutes past the hour. Finally, Episode 10 "New York's JoJo" will air at 2:45 AM, and will be followed by a replay of "Scavengers" at 3:15 to end the block.

New Year's Eve: The block will kick off with "Shelter" at midnight to ring in 2017, and DBZ Kai Episode 92 "Tears For An Android: Goku's Rage Burns Forth" will play at 12:05. It is unknown at this time if "Shelter" will get an unscheduled replay later that night during another episode of DBZ Kai.

I imagine these changes will be confirmed on Pre-Flight, but keep in mind this is all subject to change. For example, I wouldn't be surprised if Bob's Burgers actually gets replaced with more JoJo on Christmas Eve and expands that marathon to 4:30 with episodes 3-10. It is suspicious that we haven't had an expanded block yet in December, but maybe a doubly-expanded block in November makes up for that?

Also, still no official word on the schedule for January 7th, but I suppose we might see a surprise? We do know DB Super at 11:30 and DBZ Kai at 12, as well as Gundam Unicorn Re:0096 at 1, but it seems everything else COULD be shuffled around.