UnevenEdge

More font colors

Something like this would be nice.

the bad thing about SMF mods is that almost none of them are compatible with newer versions of SMF software.  In some cases they can be tweeked to work.  but that's why a lot of the mods - like a lot of stuff that should be simple winds up not being simple.  but ultimately usually still doable.

That's close to the color I use. I tried to do it this way before and it didn't work

I just chose a color from the drop down and put in my own numbers.  In this day and age it should be a built in feature, really.  :P

@Luuv - That is one of the things I did like about Proboards.  Most of the modifications would be fixed or updated fairly quickly as needed or tweaked to have more options when requested.  Hopefully the Green Ghosts can figure something out. :)

I just chose a color from the drop down and put in my own numbers.  In this day and age it should be a built in feature, really.  :P

@Luuv - That is one of the things I did like about Proboards.  Most of the modifications would be fixed or updated fairly quickly as needed or tweaked to have more options when requested.  Hopefully the Green Ghosts can figure something out. :)

It's possible I forgot the # when I tried it.

I was actually reading about - like apparently SMF has an emulator.  So - when you're installing plugins, you can install them to a previous version of the software.  But I haven't tried it yet.