UnevenEdge

Another new show from the great PFFR

Guest Zintar

• 1 month later...
Guest Zintar

"Yes, Vernon Chatman is best known as the producer for Wonder Showzen and Xavier: The Renegade Angel, but we should also be thanking him because Louis CK has said in interviews that it was Vernon’s idea to produce The Cops as an animated comedy, and now that show’s coming to TBS.

Vernon ain’t done, as a matter of fact, he’s producing a new stop-motion pilot for Adult Swim called The Shivering Truth that will feature Superbad stars Michael Cera and Jonah Hill along with Starlee Kine.

According to Variety, The Shivering Truth is described as a delicately crafted, darkly surreal anthology comedy, “a miniature propulsive omnibus clusterbomb of painfully riotous daymares all dripping with the orange goo of dream logic.”

Vernon is co-directing the pilot with Cat Solen and it’s being produced by PFFR with Shadowmachine being tapped as the stop-motion producer."

http://www.bubbleblabber.com/adult-swim-to-get-superbad-voices-to-offer-the-shivering-truth-created-by-showzen-xavier-the-renegade-agency-producer/

Guest Zintar

I'd love to see this pop up as a full series/season, rather than just a pilot aired and then a long wait. I was watching the [as] streaming show

Development Meeting when they played some short animatics with dialog. Lazzo was sitting in on the show that day and seemed to be into the

concept and clip. Hope he made a season deal. PFFR have been known to say, [as] just gives them a bag of money and they make the shows. HAHAHA.

Guest Zintar

I met a guy today who worked on animating the new show. Told me he hopes it airs. So, it seems to be further along in production than I was thinking. That's good news. I'm also hoping the pilot gets aired. if not I will be pestering Vernon or PFFR about getting a copy to watch.