UnevenEdge

Gaming Table Requests

Admin

If you want to get some players together to try to run a PBP (play by post) RPG (role-playing game), you can post here and I will create a folder specific to your game.  You can use that folder however you'd like, playing over time as people post, or gathering to play on a set schedule (same time every week).

Basically, players and GMs can openly hang out and discuss whatever in the "Staging/Planning/GD" board, and then the individual gaming boards will be set up to function however the GM wants.  They can set them up with OOC areas, or so that each adventure is its own thread, or so that different threads represent different locations in the game, etc.

Each GM will make their own rules for how players communicate through the course of the game and post those on their individual boards.

Each GM can either use the Staging/Planning/GD board to generate characters, or do it on their own board, totally up to them.

If you'd like to run a PBP game, post in this thread let me know what you'd like it to be called, and I'll get it together as soon as I am able.