UnevenEdge

Two more days!

For those who don't know, I'm in the process of moving out of my grandparents' house. Now where will I be moving to? Answer: I'm moving back home. That's right. I'm moving back in with my mom. I'm doing this because my mom's health has been going downhill for a bit now and I want to help her out around the house. Another reason is I've been unemployed since around Valentine's Day last year, and that was mainly due to my being needed to help be available over here at my grandparents' house to help take care of them since they're both very weak.

The third reason is this: I have an uncle who gets out of jail on Friday. He's been in jail for the last three and a half years. (Drug charges and stuff.) Part of me feels like I should stay because he might fall back into the same crap that landed him in jail. But my grandfather has assured me he's going to have a "Come to Jesus" talk with him and pretty much tell him that if he doesn't shape up and act right, he won't be allowed to live there. And there's the part where I just don't trust him with my stuff. I admit I don't have a lot of stuff, but what I do have I've worked very hard for. And he's had a nasty habit of taking other people's things and hawking them for money. Because of this, I don't trust him with my stuff, especially my PS4. So I'm not going to put myself in that situation. (I realize I may be overreacting, but if we use past behiavior as a predictor for future behavior, one could infer that I'm actually being quite reasonable.)

I'm not expecting anybody to reply to this. I just needed to post. Thanks for reading!

Edited by Gemini
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)

Update: I am back home now. My uncle is grateful to be back at his home, and is hoping to keep on the straight and narrow path. He actually is a pretty good guy. He just went down a dark path. All I can do is pray for him.

In the meantime, I am glad to be back where I grew up…finally.

Edited by Gemini
  • Like 2