UnevenEdge

I keep having nightmares about my past jobs and exotic bugs

Zenigundam

I think I can count about five of them now in the past three weeks. There was one with the decent paying job at UPS at I walked out on back in December and I applied to supervisory position on the internet and they hired me and put me at the same location, and on day one the business manager who I quit because of since he yelled and threw things all the time entered the meeting room while I was making myself at home with my fellow supervisors, and I just froze and he said, in a serious, but surprisingly calm voice, "Why did you leave your coordinator position here?"

And I explained and he said, "Get out of my building." or something like that. It was just an uncomfortable interaction haha.

And then in another one of my nightmares, I showed up at my liquor store job for the next day of work and everybody was avoiding me and then a couple of security guards came out of nowhere to lead me into a room, but I started running and they chased after me.

The other nightmares are blurry, but they all involved uncomfortable situations wherein I was confronted with my past of quitting jobs. As for the bugs thing, this is fcking scary these bugs that are hybrids of the bugs I fear the worst keep entering my nightmares out of nowhere.

There's no way this is because of a guilty conscience. I'm not feeling guilt at all, I've been badass at my past jobs.  <3