UnevenEdge

Watching my Batman: TAS DVDs and about to hook up Arkham Knight

Zenigundam

I accidentally cracked the back of my Arkham Knight case the other day while drunkenly stumbling around my room lol. I'm so glad that the disc escaped unscathed though, because that's all that really matters anyway even though I've always been obsessively compulsive about keeping my game discs and cases in excellent condition.

It's a Batman kinda night!!! Get the pun?

Batman: The Animated Series, what a badass cartoon, man. They just don't make 'em like this anymore!! I used to be hooked on it when it first started showing on CN back in the day. Watching it every weeknight from 6-7, those were the days, man. I never got into that New Batman/Superman KWB stuff though. That was technically the final season of Batman: TAS, ya know the season that featured Nightwing and Batgirl when they would barely show up in the first like 100 episodes.

As for Arkham Knight, I dunno, I like it, but I'm not the best at it and I'm struggling to get the high scores on the VR challenges, especially the combo ones, and it's frustrating because I don't wanna just beat the story and have so many things unfinished that I could have bought if I'd score higher in the challenges. Then again, I never mastered everything in the other Arkham games (except for Arkham Asylum, but it was the easiest one by far lol)