UnevenEdge

As Seen On Adult Swim (New Show, Great Deals)

Guest Zintar

Guest Zintar

Howdy Folks. Has anybody else been watching the new streaming show "As Seen On Adult Swim"? Each episode is an infomercial for cool adult swim items, very limited quantities. The show airs on Wednesdays, at 8pm eastern on the [as] streaming page >

http://www.adultswim.com/videos/streams/

Each week, as soon as the show starts, a new item (or items) are put up for sale on the long running site >

https://asseenonadultswim.com/

They have mostly been selling older stuff that was sold for a limited time at some point. So far four episodes have aired and they have been digging up some great stuff to sell.

For example, the BRAK Cookie Jar, Venture Bros Bed Sheets, Black Jesus Candle, China, IL Shower Curtain. Eric Andre Hats, etc.

The host is pretty funny. During the episode selling the Brak Cookie Jar he was getting all hopped up on cough syrup. Haha.

Most of the items are sold for less than they were originally, like the Venture Bros bed sheets . . . they were $30.00  as the show was airing (they originally sold for $50.00).

After the show ends, if the item did not sell out, the price is raised by $5.00. I was happy to get the bed sheets since I missed out the first time a few years back.

Some episodes have featured only one item and some episodes have featured two or three items.

I have bought most of the stuff they have been selling and they have all been shipped 2-Day Priority Mail Very nice.

I'm thinking some members here might be into this. I have been really digging it.

Here are a few screen grabs from a few eps.

Z5aa64Q.png

5IWm7xc.png

vkVMJsM.png