UnevenEdge

Uneven Update

Just now getting close to the point with the IPB that I wanted to be a couple weeks ago.  There's a theme up, but Jhin/Viper/DJ Sona wants to make the theme, so we're going to see where that goes.  Basically I'm still not sold personally on IPB.  But KN and Jhin like it a lot, so going to continue to explore it and see if we can get it to a place where I'm more comfortable with it/interested in it.

So atm, myself, KN and soon hopefully Zintar (sent him the link) will be discussing the features and stuff.  Jhin will be in there themeing and probably also adding to the aforementioned discussion and helping out however as we feel our way along through this dark corridor that is life.

not sure when I'll have more.  But when anything significant happens, will post and let you know.

• Like 1

KN will be looking into an alternative server situation possibly late next week.  If we end up trying it, there may be some board down time associated with that.

As we get closer to that day, I'll post and let you know more about when the board will be down along with an estimate of how long.

• Like 1

release list day!  Check out the release list floats in Books, Comics, Gaming (Tabletop), Movies, Music and Stuff folders for this week's book, comic, game, DVD, music, and merchandise releases.

• Like 1

We're also adding a couple more volunteer types into the mix as we start to lay the groundwork for possibly reaching out to draw more people to the board.

Those will be GunStarHero and Bouvre.  They will be mostly helpering, but also possibly helping out with banner changes and other things, and generally hanging out with us on the Planning board to help clean up the messes and think up fun stuff for the board.

• Like 1

Release lists are up for this week's releases in Books, Comics, Gaming (Tabletop), Movies, Music, Stuff (for merch) and Video Games.

This week I'll be schedule testing news surfing again, so expect Monday-Friday media news, trailers and clips down in those various media news floats in those media folders down there.

• Like 1

more comic con clips, interviews and panels today.

check out the media folders (specifically I think Cartoons and TV mostly today) for some comic con trailers, panels and interviews for Robot Chicken, Voltron, Archer, Bob's Burgers, DuckTales and Star Vs the Forces of Evil, and then TV has some for Preacher, MST3K, Twin Peaks, The Tick, Stan Against Evil, People Of Earth, the Defenders, The Gifted, Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, Fear the Walking Dead, The 100, American Horror Story: Cult, and iZombie

• Like 1

more comic con panels and trailers and interviews and such in those threads.

check out the Cartoons one for some Rocko's Modern Life things.

Just a snip of Justice League panel in Movies.

then in TV we got panels trailers and interviews for:  Preacher (the actual panel finally posted), Riverdale, Stranger Things, The Flash, Arrow, Supergirl, Black Lightning, Shadowhunters, Outlander, Once Upon a Time, The Originals, Lucifer, Timeless, Legion, Vikings, Star Trek Discovery, Happy!, The Orville, Krypton, Doctor Who and Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency

• Like 1

today we got more panels, interviews and Trailers in the TV Comic Con 2017 thread:

The Strain, Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Supernatural, The Last Ship, Westworld, DC's Legends Of Tomorrow, Star Trek Discovery, Future Man, Gotham, Midnight Texas and Salvation

• Like 1

release lists are up for this week in Music, Stuff (MERCH), Gaming (Tabletop), Comics, Books, Video Games and Movies in their respective floats.  Trailers are included with the movie and video game threads.  There's a shit ton of video games out this week.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

won't be doing a lot of work on this board in the next week or so because we're testing out another software package.  I will be keeping an eye on here, obviously, but most of my time will probably be spent on the other thing this week.

• Like 1