UnevenEdge

2017 stuff

Work is lightening up, so will have some more time for this place in the coming weeks.  So you will be seeing it morph more into an actual "UEMB". 

holiday ranks will melt into the sunset soon in favor of the old boring normal ranks for awhile.  Then we'll have some more weird ranks in a few months prolly.

I will be hitting up a few more people for volunteers as we prepare to get movin, other volunteers will be shuffling around. 

I will be getting with KN about the server situation, and then will be working out some sort of way to donate.  As previously stated, I don't want to set up any kind of donate link til I know the server thing is settled.  Because I don't want somebody going "here's 5 bucks" and then the server still being slow and then going "heeeey I gave those people five bucks and the server is still laggy".

I will be doing some tests with the fiction/interactive fiction stuff hopefully sooner than later.

Basically, the plan is to officially "open" the place pretty shortly after I get the nod on the server and I get set up for that.  not 100% sure how long that'll take, depends on what KN's situation is.

Any questions or requests you can PM me or post em in the questions/requests folder:  http://unevenedge.imfapp.in/forum-introductions-questions-requests/

We are gearing up to do more with the board.  Again, it's just me doing this for the most part, and I have a job and other stuff to do, so progress may be slow, but I work on it every day so we'll get there.

Anyhow - so update:

Zintar will be shuffled to admin.  Once we get the server situation settled, we will be setting up some sort of donation link(s) for the board.  Zintar will be taking care of that and keeping track of the funds etc.  Still not 100% sure what's going on server-wise and when we'll be moving forward on the links. 

ViperXMNS and MEXobiologist have agreed to join the moderators.

Rogue_Alphonse is signing up to join the helper types. 

another quick note:  changed the forum default theme to Facade, as all the bugs have been worked out (? i hope) and it's about 100x closer to what I was wanting than Dark Don and the other ones.

So Facade I believe has been fixed so that everything should work on it now.