UnevenEdge
Sign in to follow this  
Jman

Saint Seiya gets live action Hollywood film, has Sean Bean in it for some reason

ITT: One Piece bashing, lesbians, and needless complaints.

It's like the ASMB never died. ::]::

seriously?, why?

who the fuck in this country even knows what Saint Seiya is? :|

Latinos.

That's not a joke, the show was better known in Spanish: Los Callabreos Del Zodiaco.

Latinos.

That's not a joke, the show was better known in Spanish: Los Callabreos Del Zodiaco.

....hah, :| learn something new every day

I recall Toonami briefly airing it dubbed right before sailor moon and the opening was replaced by the flock of seagulls song "I ran"

....hah, :| learn something new every day

I recall Toonami briefly airing it dubbed right before sailor moon and the opening was replaced by the flock of seagulls song "I ran"

Toonami never aired it. It was on Saturday Video Entertainment System (proto-Saturday Toonami).

Toonami never aired it. It was on Saturday Video Entertainment System (proto-Saturday Toonami).

oh

It’s happening, it actually has a good director and stunt crew, and for some reason, Sean Bean as Saori’s butler.

Edited by Jman

I suppose If this is successful we can look forward to that girl from Stranger Things and Liam Neeson in an adaptation of Ronin Warriors.

On 9/22/2021 at 5:07 PM, MasqueradeOverture said:

Still vouching for The Night Flight Orchestra to do the theme.

We'll definitely get a version of the theme.  The only one who didn't were those idiots at DIC.  Who thought "I Ran" was a good idea?

I remain convinced Omega got a remix of Pegasus Fantasy solely because of the "I Ran" cover.

Edited by Jman

On 9/22/2021 at 7:23 AM, Jman said:

I suppose If this is successful we can look forward to that girl from Stranger Things and Liam Neeson in an adaptation of Ronin Warriors.

Liam Neeson as Anubis is actually a really, really amazing mental image.  I just want to hear him yell "Quake with Fear!"