UnevenEdge
1pooh4u

Pokémon Go

12 hours ago, Raptorpat said:

no worries, just a quick heracross

I would have loved that I’m looking for a shiny. Are they still around? Palkia and Heracross shiny have eluded me. 

I just saw another heracross raid but I think palkia is done

edit: I lied, palkia still out there

Edited by Raptorpat
  • Haha 1

kinda feel like there was no notice for today's event

because the collection challenge has three types and they're doing a different type every hour, I can't catch everything before 5pm

edit: the ghost and dark pokemons are in the same hour so it's still possible for me - but my point about the no notice stands

5 hours ago, Raptorpat said:

kinda feel like there was no notice for today's event

because the collection challenge has three types and they're doing a different type every hour, I can't catch everything before 5pm

edit: the ghost and dark pokemons are in the same hour so it's still possible for me - but my point about the no notice stands

What event was today? I wouldn't have seen it, but I'm still curious.

8 minutes ago, DragonSinger said:

What event was today? I wouldn't have seen it, but I'm still curious.

it was a collection event (to collect a number of ghost, dark, and psychic pokemon) timed with the release of page 3 of the current research quest, the reward for which is catching hoopa. hoopa was actually the final pokemon to collect to complete the collection challenge. the prize was hoopa candy, something else I forget, and a character pose for your profile.

not the hugest event/prize(especially because the legendary pokemon itself is a reward in the ongoing research quest), but at the same time I didn't get any real-time notice.

• Like 1

On 8/20/2021 at 2:52 PM, Raptorpat said:

sorry pooh

i blew my single remote pass earlier

No worries 

I agree with you about the event I had zero clue about it.  Had I not seen it on Facebook I would have missed catching hoopa 😬

Did a thing cuz I really wanted to know if turning the phone upside down was indeed part of its evolution mechanics. 

6F36046F-201A-4A41-94CE-4191F4D022C5.png

I got shiny Azelf but not uxie or mesprit it’s not for lack of trying  uxie is hard to raid cuz of the time difference 😬😆

E98CDEC7-B937-4A89-B85E-ACF08A5ED54F.jpeg

I am stuck on misunderstood mischief, because I can't finish catching dark Pokemon if there are none in the spawn pool for the festival of lights event

/vent

rockets might be your better bet, houndour sableye pooch cacturne, there's also a defeat a leader quest for Vullaby and snapshot quest for Murkrow

if you still need it

Popped another incense, halfway through I caught a murkrow and then caught a second one with three minutes left on the clock.

At this rate, I'll finish this stage with another three hours of staring blankly while using lures.

I finished collecting dark types and powered through the next portion and then as soon as I got to the team rocket chapter, the balloon with one of the leaders disappeared from the sky.

:spookyskull: