UnevenEdge
1pooh4u

Pokémon Go

On 11/13/2020 at 2:21 PM, DragonSinger said:

What do you get with those Pokemon Community Day tickets you pay for like the upcoming Electabuzz one?

I usually purchase tix cuz it’s only a dollar. Usually it’s like catch 15 Electabuzz and each set of tasks gives you a better opportunity for a shiny higher IV Pokémon also usually get a poffin reward and I like feeding those to my buddy during events. 
it’s worth trying at least once 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

I usually purchase tix cuz it’s only a dollar. Usually it’s like catch 15 Electabuzz and each set of tasks gives you a better opportunity for a shiny higher IV Pokémon also usually get a poffin reward and I like feeding those to my buddy during events. 
it’s worth trying at least once 

Thank you. I'm penny pinching right now for anime Black Friday sales and still on the fence, but I was really curious in case I decide to buy tickets for other Community Days.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, DragonSinger said:

Thank you. I'm penny pinching right now for anime Black Friday sales and still on the fence, but I was really curious in case I decide to buy tickets for other Community Days.

It’s definitely worth trying especially if it’s a Pokémon you don’t see often in the wild.  I’ve been penny pinching for a cat tree cuz I’m the crazy cat lady now 😆

If you already evolved a Pokemon prior to Community Day, can you still get the special move using a TM?

I assume no.

@viperxmns so uh the gifts count for more than one day of friendship leveling right now and... now we're best friends. I had an egg popped for a raid I failed at so I made out, but I would've asked you if you wanted to coordinate if I knew.

oh I guess I didn't phrase my question properly - is that still the case if you spend the 75K stardust on opening up the second move slot? that's what I meant to ask but I'm dumb.

7 hours ago, Raptorpat said:

oh I guess I didn't phrase my question properly - is that still the case if you spend the 75K stardust on opening up the second move slot? that's what I meant to ask but I'm dumb.

nope buying second move won't work either

• Sad 1

On 10/30/2020 at 2:22 PM, Raptorpat said:

I get a lot of graphical glitches, if I think of it I'll try to get a screenshot of pokemon or my avatar turning into single-color blob artifacts.

I minimize out at just the right time to catch it

Screenshot_20201125-142110.png