UnevenEdge

Pokémon Go

1pooh4u

13 minutes ago, blueraven1999 said:

It gave me too much trouble so I had to sign up with another account.  I'm not good with passwords and I had my old one on my old phone.

I'm having a hard time just starting over again though.  It won't let me pick a starter.  My phone keeps saying GPS signal not found.

Currently thinking of banging my head against a wall.  Maybe for a couple minutes.  I ever get it working, I'll let you know.

Do you have a way to relax for a little bit? Broken gadgets are hella stressful, and during those times it's perfectly okay to binge eat while watching your favorite anime.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SorceressPol said:

Do you have a way to relax for a little bit? Broken gadgets are hella stressful, and during those times it's perfectly okay to binge eat while watching your favorite anime.

I'm taking a break from my stupid new phone that won't work right and I'm about to watch something on YouTube

on my computer.   Probably some cat videos.  Those are pretty calming.   Might be gone from Pokemon GO for a couple weeks.

It took me two weeks the first time to get it to work.  Probably will be about the same this time around.

4 hours ago, Admin_Raptorpat said:

I haven't looked, but surely there is a way to recover a forgotten password

I have no idea how to recover a forgotten password.  On the bright side, I figured out how to get the location working on my phone.

So I chose a starter and I'm already level 2.  I'm going to level up like crazy tomorrow.  For me a lot of the fun was quickly leveling up

so I'll have a lot of fun doing this over again.

I don't think I want my old account back.  I'm okay with starting over fresh.  I know a lot more about the game than I did

when I started last year so I might level up even quicker than before.  Was starting to get really bored with the game anyway.

On 6/18/2019 at 1:06 AM, viperxmns said:

Do you use Google or Pokemon Trainer Club? There absolutely must be a way to use your account on your new phone

Also you may need to edit location settings for high accuracy for it to work

Google and I figured out how to use the location on my phone.  Thanks for the advice.

Somehow it didn't work the first time I tried Google Maps but today it worked.  I was pretty

mad the first time I tried so I probably did something wrong on Monday.

I'm fine with starting over fresh with a new account.  It will take forever to catch back up

but for me that's a lot of the fun.  I've never been able to do anything with the raids since I'm

a single player and closest raid group to me is 30 minutes away in Milwaukee and I'm not willing to drive there.

I'll ask everyone again for their Friend Codes later.  I know there's one I can find easily in this thread.  My new trainer name is blueraven39.

My new Trainer Code is 8749 7998 8657.

Edited by blueraven1999
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, blueraven1999 said:

Google and I figured out how to use the location on my phone.  Thanks for the advice.

Somehow it didn't work the first time I tried Google Maps but today it worked.  I was pretty

mad the first time I tried so I probably did something wrong on Monday.

I'm fine with starting over fresh with a new account.  It will take forever to catch back up

but for me that's a lot of the fun.  I've never been able to do anything with the raids since I'm

a single player and closest raid group to me is 30 minutes away in Milwaukee and I'm not willing to drive there.

I'll ask everyone again for their Friend Codes later.  I know there's one I can find easily in this thread.  My new trainer name is blueraven39.

My new Trainer Code is 8749 7998 8657.

Just sent a friend request to your new account. 

• Like 1

After catching Pokemon in Oconomowoc and the mall near my house last night, I reached level 12.

After a long walk this morning and a really short one this afternoon, I reached level 14. 

There's been so many poison types the last couple days where I live.

I already have 55 candies for Koffing, 41 candies for Venonat, and 41 candies for Ekans.

Might try to beat a weak gym tomorrow morning to work on the Special Field Research. 

I'm already on the third part of Mew and Meltan Special Field Research.

Special research started today. I can’t complete second task cuz my snapshot feature isn’t working for some reason. 

First set of tasks is easy

catch 3 Pokémon with weather boost

hatch an egg

make a new friend 

you get a dratini 

second task

earn candy with your buddy 

snapshot a dratini 

evolve a dratini 

I dunno what’s next cuz like I said snapshot isn’t working but my ar+ mode is 😑

6 hours ago, jackiemarie90 said:

Lol I know everyone is playing wizards but I just started playing go again.

8AEB245B-19A1-496F-ADE5-9456602A6B91.jpeg

I wish more people here were playing Wizards.  I started a thread and nobody but me has posted in it.

I've only had randos on twitter for friends in that game.  I'm still playing Pokemon GO though just not as much

since I've also been busy with Wizards.  I'll add you later.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, blueraven1999 said:

I wish more people here were playing Wizards.  I started a thread and nobody but me has posted in it.

I've only had randos on twitter for friends in that game.  I'm still playing Pokemon GO though just not as much

since I've also been busy with Wizards.  I'll add you later.

Are you talking about Wizards Unite? If so, new games that have stops/portals aren't really fun for me unless there are plenty of ways to play without spending money, which doesn't happen for me until a game's been out for like a year. I'm also shit at juggling multiple phone games.

1 hour ago, SorceressPol said:

Are you talking about Wizards Unite? If so, new games that have stops/portals aren't really fun for me unless there are plenty of ways to play without spending money, which doesn't happen for me until a game's been out for like a year. I'm also shit at juggling multiple phone games.

Yeah I'm talking about Wizards Unite.  So far I haven't spent any money on the game and it's still fun.

I was hoping someone from the boards would join the thread but no one's replied. 

I saw someone from free-for-all folder make a thread about the game once but nobody in that thread mentioned their

friend codes and I guess no one from that thread goes out of free-for-all.

23 hours ago, StarPanda said:

Hello fellow pokemon trainers 😁 Give me your trainer codes if I havent added you on here, one of my task is to make a new friend.

You have good timing.  I had to get a new phone since I accidentally broke my last one. 

Didn't remember my password so I started a new account last month.

I've been meaning to message you with my new Trainer Code for awhile now.  It's 8749 7998 8657.

Edited by blueraven1999
  • Like 1