UnevenEdge

Pokémon Go

1pooh4u

Caught Purugly a week or two ago.  Finally finished Let's Go Meltan (6/9).

That honestly took forever.  I looked back to when I started 6/9 and it was early January.

Hopefully 7/9 won't take that long, but with my luck it probably will.  Maybe longer.

Edit:  Caught my first shiny Charmander on my way home from work.  I'm so happy.  It's cp300 something I think.

I don't plan on evolving it since I'm working on getting enough candies for my Charmeleon plus it's cuter as a Charmander anyway.

It's been so long since my last shiny and I've been hoping to see one lately so this was great timing.

Edited by blueraven1999
  • Like 3

On 3/1/2019 at 6:59 AM, 1pooh4u said:

We need a 😮 react. 

I’m still uptight over the damn beasts still being in research. All I get is Entei and Raiku. 

I don’t think I can survive 8 more sub par beasts 😑😆

I get those too.  I'm tired of getting duplicates.  Something new would be nice.

• Like 1

Just now, 1pooh4u said:

Lol brb gonna see what I get 😆

Ok.  Let me know what it is.  I might not see the post right away since I decided to log into Pokemon GO right now.

I was going to train my pokemon by battling the nearby trainers.  It's always the same ones for me Blanche, Candela, and Spark.

• Like 1

Just now, blueraven1999 said:

Ok.  Let me know what it is.  I might not see the post right away since I decided to log into Pokemon GO right now.

I was going to train my pokemon by battling the nearby trainers.  It's always the same ones for me Blanche, Candela, and Spark.

It’s like that for all of us. We can battle trainers or team leaders. Rn you get 3 rewards for battling team leaders and 5 from trainers

9 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

It’s like that for all of us. We can battle trainers or team leaders. Rn you get 3 rewards for battling team leaders and 5 from trainers

Only the leaders show up for me when I click on Nearby and Battle.  I don't have anyone's Battle Code to challenge a trainer since I play alone.

I keep getting rare candies lately.  I think I got two last time and one today.  I've almost battled 50 times now.  Last time was 49.  There's been a lot of Machop

around lately because of the shinies.  Still haven't found a shiny one though.

Edited by blueraven1999
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, blueraven1999 said:

Only the leaders show up for me when I click on Nearby and Battle.  I don't have anyone's Battle Code to challenge a trainer since I play alone.

I keep getting rare candies lately.  I think I got two last time and one today.  I've almost battled 50 times now.  Last time was 49.  There's been a lot of Machop

around lately because of the shinies.  Still haven't found a shiny one though.

I haven’t seen any shiny machop or mankey yet. I’ll probably shiny hunt after work 😁

13 hours ago, viperxmns said:

@1pooh4u we go ultra on next interact, will be opening tomorrow dunno if you egg for ultra

Knock yourself out. I’m not worried about coordinating eggs for XP. I think it’s gonna be a bit longer before they add more levels and I like grinding for XP if and when they do 😆

i walked over to the park and was a minute late to a dialga raid that had just started, and there weren't any extra groups there because (and i hadn't realized) that community day starts at 3 instead of 2 because of daylight savings. rip.

unfortunately for treeko i don't care enough to go back out again in a half hour.

• Like 1