UnevenEdge

Pokémon Go

1pooh4u

I have s few sinnoh stones. Mostly from trainer and team leader battles. I have a 89% shiny Togepi and a hundo togepi. I already gave the hundo an additional attack. Not doing what I did with my 98% Electivire 😆

I think I also have a hundo Magby. Candies are really the issue as O don’t see Togekiss, Electabuzz or Magmar that often in the wild. 😬

Finally caught enough Magnemites to be able to evolve another one for the Special Research.

Now I only have to catch 3 more exeggcute and battle in 9 more raids.  The raids are going to take forever.

Edit:  Forgot to mention I got another Sinnoh stone at one of my local Pokestops sometime earlier this week or late last week.

I don't remember.  I'm not sure what I want to use it on once I get enough candies.  Also I evolved Snorunt into Glalie and Starly into Staravia tonight.

Edited by blueraven1999
  • Like 1

I'm hoping that they do what they did with squirtle, if it's shiny from research for one it is for everybody that visits that stop.

As far as Spinda quests go, the pokemap is of no help and I usually find one by luck with a day to spare.  5 great curves in a row is going to be a real pain in the ass:ph34r:

I only caught one shiny. Leaving it feebas. Bf got 2, one of them.  is 98%. 

I caught a Reggie 98%  walking that now  I don’t have Milotic yet  

He also got shiny kyogre today. My face was like 😬 as I said “I’m so happy for you” 😆

B5FCF86E-5B38-4596-9040-08CE35964952.png

Edited by 1pooh4u
  • Like 1

I just evolved Kricketot into Kricketune.  It is cp1328 with fury cutter and x-scissor.

Also got the badge for training 10 times.  It's been fun so far but each time I only get stardust.

Got my first Crawdaunt from a raid earlier this week.  So far I've battled in 4/10 raids for the Special Research Let's Go Meltan 6/9

and caught 3/5 exeggcute.  I'm getting there.

• Like 1

The tasks were so time consuming 

10 great throws 

15 nice throws

earn candy w/buddy

hatch an egg 

even with a 1k buddy and 2k eggs in SI it takes some time. Lol at least the throwing tasks weren’t in a row. 3 hours not enough time 

I got lucky a few times all my tasks were the same which was helpful 

I’ll never figure this game out with confidence the way shit always changes. 

Some Pokémon are seeing their attacks increase, others decrease. They’re giving some Pokémon new attacks specifically for certain battle leagues (at least they explain all that as almost none offer STAB)

Additionally, they’re doing something with raid battles so most people won’t be able to solo tier 3 and higher. 

What do you Pokémon veterans make of these new changes 

1 hour ago, viperxmns said:

I think L3 is meant to be soloed, but sadly L4 wasn't 

So it'll just be more like how it was before dmg boost

Palkia doesn't require ten strong accts even w Draco, roughly half that, less w friendship

We did a raid today there were 10 of us. All high level. I even did have a best friend and it took longer than it should have.