UnevenEdge

Pokémon Go

1pooh4u

9 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

Anytime u wanna battle I will if I’m not super busy at work or after 5.  I’m not sure if we get a push notification if someone wants to battle. I hope so 😊

I normally play at night so that might not work then.  Although sometimes I play in the early morning between 6 and 7:30,

so maybe that would work sometime.  i think our schedules might be too different.

Edited by blueraven1999

It was foggy where I live so I was finally able to catch enough Murkrow to be able to evolve it into Honchkrow.

I'm out of Sinnoh stones now but it was worth it.  Also getting closer to being able to evolve Starly.

Wanted to reach 150 candies for it and I think I got to 130 candies tonight.  Slowly making progress there.

I finally found an easy raid so I finished the part of the Special Research that I was stuck on for so long.

Also caught my first Snover and Delibird.  Caught 2 or 3 of the Christmas Pikachu so I have a good start

on catching 5 electric pokemon for one of the tasks.

Shouldn't take me too long to complete that one.  Haven't seen many steel types so that could take a little while.

Got one candy from my partner pokemon so only 4 candies left to go.  It's a start.  Edit:  Caught all 5 electric pokemon.  All of them the new Christmas Pikachu.

Edited by blueraven1999

It was a little warmer outside this last week so I walked a lot more.

Got the four candies for my Pokemon for the Special Research.  Haven't found any steel pokemon

for the special quest.  It might take awhile. 

Also hatched a Munchlax a couple days ago. 

So the only one I haven't hatched yet is Azumarill.  I'll get it eventually.

• Like 1

I guess if nothing else it saves new players some trouble

Still didn't expect Lugia and Ho to be in the box right after the raids

I know ppl yearning for the Hoenn weather trio, certainly woulda been a good time to give ppl Groudon to murder Heatran

Also I found the secret Dreamcast 

20181227_123717.jpg

• Haha 1

Haven't updated for awhile now.  I caught two new pokemon at the end of last week

Croagunk and Skorupi.  Also hatched my first Budew.

It took forever but I was finally able to complete Let's Go Meltan 4/9 a couple days ago.

I wish steel types were easy to find in the winter.  I was catching a lot of them during the summer.

Have a good start so far on 5/9.  I've caught 3 out of 5 Gulpin.  Gulpin are pretty common around here and I've only found

Slugma during the summer.

Also made 18 of 20 great throws.  I'll finish that today.  Evolving a Grimer could take awhile though.

Haven't been hatching them lately.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Admin_Raptorpat said:

what are the rules for the new third attack?

I can use either attack in gyms and raids. I get two options. 

The dust and candy is expensive but baby Pokémon only cost 10000 dust and 25 candy but the attack stays through the evolution. I’m not sure if it stays the same it might change. 

• Like 1

I finished Let's Go Meltan 5/9.  Turns out that I had caught two Grimer a week or so ago

and hadn't transferred them to Let's Go Eevee yet.  I had enough candies so I evolved the normal one on Friday night.

Also caught the last Gulpin I needed tonight so I just started 6/9.  So I'm slowly getting there.

Caught my first Bronzor tonight. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, blueraven1999 said:

I finished Let's Go Meltan 5/9.  Turns out that I had caught two Grimer a week or so ago

and hadn't transferred them to Let's Go Eevee yet.  I had enough candies so I evolved the normal one on Friday night.

Also caught the last Gulpin I needed tonight so I just started 6/9.  So I'm slowly getting there.

Caught my first Bronzor tonight. 

I’m on the last quest. Need to win  a lvl 3 raid or higher for omanyte. I have 2 of the quests itching to be completed 😆

I also linked my and my boyfriend’s account to Let’s Go Pikachu so when we get to Fuschia city we can drop off some of our extra Pokémon. 

• Like 1