UnevenEdge

Pokémon Go

1pooh4u

They announced CDs from May  to August. They went back to Saturday Sunday rotation 

Go Fest is still in Chicago but they extended the days and soon there will be an app update that will allow people to buy tickets strictly through the app. Not sure that will help the ridiculous resale problem but it’s a good start. 

https://www.polygon.com/platform/amp/pokemon-go/2019/4/4/18294404/pokemon-go-fest-2019-dates-locations-cities-tickets

https://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-news/2019-pokemon-go-fest-events-announced/

second article has the CDs for the next 4 months 

Edited by 1pooh4u

Haven't updated here for a long time ago.  After my last post here I managed to get Regirock in Field Research two times in a row.

It's the only Regi I have.  Got another Suicune and Entei after that.  Stupid Entei took half of my pokeballs too.  Started out with 60 and got down to 30

by the time I caught the stupid thing,  I wish there was a Pass feature for Special Research pokemon you have no interest in catching.  I guess the xp is good though.

Luckily I got my first Lugia from Field Research after that.  The current legendary I caught today was another Raikou which I could care less about.

But at least I got my first Nincada yesterday by completing Field Research and I finally decided to evolve my Staravia into Staraptor.  It's cp 2126 with Quick Attack and Heat Wave.

I'll probably change its attack later.  I have 91,521 stardust which for me is really good since I normally use it up right away but I'll probably check to see if I have a item for it.  I might.

I've been stuck on Let's GO, Meltan 8/9 for awhile now.  I completed one of the tasks but I'm stuck on Catch an Aerodactyl and Catch 2 Omanyte or Kabuto.

Only caught one Omanyte for that so far.

• Like 2

If you can find the field research use an item to evolve a pokemon, that's aerodactyl

I forget the task for kabuto I think it's catch 10 ice type and omanyte is win a level 3 raid or higher (I might have it reversed but either way you get what you need)

33 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

If you can find the field research use an item to evolve a pokemon, that's aerodactyl

I forget the task for kabuto I think it's catch 10 ice type and omanyte is win a level 3 raid or higher (I might have it reversed but either way you get what you need)

I haven't seen any ice types around here lately so that's pretty much impossible right now although omanyte are less rare around here than aerodactyl

and I haven't seen the field research use a item to evolve a pokemon probably for about two months now.  I'll keep a eye out for it though.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, SorceressPol said:

*Presses back button. Cannot exit game*

These latest updates have been janky as fuck xD.

I was having crazy issues raiding, very laggy, my charge attack kept filling and emptying.  I almost threw my phonexD

Made some progress today.  Caught my first Latias today from doing Field Research and caught my first Regice a couple weeks ago.

Latias is cool so I wouldn't mind catching that one again a few more times for Field Research.  Also reached Best Friend status in the game

with HermitWriter and got the gold in Idol medals right after.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, blueraven1999 said:

Made some progress today.  Caught my first Latias today from doing Field Research and caught my first Regice a couple weeks ago.

Latias is cool so I wouldn't mind catching that one again a few more times for Field Research.  Also reached Best Friend status in the game

with HermitWriter and got the gold in Idol medals right after.

You also helped boost me to Level 28 :D.

• Like 1

Grats, I'm on a shiny drought, caught a dumb mareep last event and nothing since

A note about Detective Pikachu photobombs- make sure you take the photo the first time you enter Snapshot mode for the day, if you back out without taking a pic you will lose Pikachu for the rest of the day

• Like 1

I have to get a new phone as well.  I'm hearing my phone won't be supporting ios13 (at least that's the rumor) and that only means that it won't be long for PoGo to not be supported on my phone.  I guess it's a pain in the ass to support all those different OS, I dunno....my phone isn't even really that old

1 hour ago, 1pooh4u said:

Has anyone got any lucky friends cuz I def haven’t 😑

I don't since I've never traded.  I have three or four best friends in the game (two of them from here and one or two from the people who saw me

and friended me near the library last summer.

Edit:  Also wanted to add whenever my phone stops supporting Pokemon GO, I don't intend to get a new phone.

I'm happy with the phone I have and when I bought it, I asked for the cheapest and easiest to use phone.  I have no motivation to learn a harder one.

Edited by blueraven1999
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, blueraven1999 said:

I don't since I've never traded.  I have three or four best friends in the game (two of them from here and one or two from the people who saw me

and friended me near the library last summer.

Edit:  Also wanted to add whenever my phone stops supporting Pokemon GO, I don't intend to get a new phone.

I'm happy with the phone I have and when I bought it, I asked for the cheapest and easiest to use phone.  I have no motivation to learn a harder one.

I've traded, battled, gifted.....I got nothing but a big zip to show for itxD

2 hours ago, viperxmns said:

I've gotten a few but my lucky friend luck is rather bad all in all

And it also kinda sux if us here ever got lucky with each other we never see each other IRL so that trade would never get done :spookyskull:

I mean, we could though, but the way my luck is we'd never get Luck friendsxD