UnevenEdge

Personal Anime Collection Thread

BUU8800

Well, looks like Right Stuf finally finished adding stuf to their holiday sale. Got the final volumes of Durarara x2 from them that I still needed, but that was it. The Sentai Shop brought back their sale though, with the same prices they had before on most things. Seems like they just increased prices slightly on items that are either low in stock or on backorder, so I put in one last order there. It's supposed to run this time through January 5th for those who are interested.

New on order: Blade & Soul, Hayate the Combat Butler seasons 2 - 4 & movie, Kinmoza seasons 1 & 2, La Corda d'Oro ~ Blue Sky, Leviathan the Last Defense, Psychic Squad Unlimited, Strawberry Marshmallow OVA collection, and Student Council's Discretion seasons 1 & 2

Edited by Dark_Cloud_Overhead

Last day for the Right Stuf sale, and they once again traditionally brought back all of their daily mega deals and also added their Mega Mega deal. LOL Only $2, 069.99! :P Believe it or not, I think they said somebody last year actually purchased it. Anyway, I'm not that crazy, but I am crazy enough that I sacrificed my better judgement and made one hopefully final order for the year for some limited edition sets: Attack on Titan season 2, Grimgar, MHA season 2 part2, Myriad Colors Phantom World, and No Game No Life Zero. Hopefully, I don't spend any more money on anime again till next holiday season. Guess I'll make that my New Year's resolution that I have almost no hope of keeping.

My Sentai order arrived yesterday.  So even if you order from Sentai, they have rightstuf ship it?  I saw on the package that it was from RSI, so I was confused when it was the Sentai order. :) That's funny.

Now the question is, if rightstuf can make time in their busy holiday season to ship my Sentai order already, why can't they ship my rightstuf order that fast?  Haven't heard a peep except to acknowledge the order.

Yeah, Sentai made a deal with Right Stuf a few years ago to have them warehouse their stuff and handle fulfillment for their online store. I wish Funimation would do the same; their shop's customer service is terrible.

Heh heh, you want funny. I actually got a package from Right Stuf over the summer, when I had no order placed with them, and I was afraid to open it cuz I thought it might be a bomb or something. xD I did happen to know at the time that they shipped stuff for the Sentai store, but I had no order with them either. I called Right Stuf's customer service and they had no clue about it, but convinced me to go ahead and open it. Turns out it was an item I ordered from the Sentai shop from the previous year's holiday sale that went out of print and got canceled on me. Apparently they got a copy and sent it to me by accident... without charging me for it! Ha ha. I did the right thing anyway and sent it back to them. I bought it from somewhere else already, so I had no reason to want to keep it.

So much for New Year's resolutions anyway. I streamed the first episodes for some shows on HIDIVE with the free month's subscription I got for the big Sentai order I made, and decided to grab a few more things before the sale ends tonight.

New on order: Bodacious Space Pirates movie, Flying Witch premium edition, Kawai Complex Guide to Manors and Hostel Behavior, Love Chunibyo and Other Delusions Rikka Version, Sabagebu, and Stella Women's Academy

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...

New on order: Ai Tenchi Muyo, In Another World With My Smartphone LE,  Land of the Lustrous steelbook, RE:Zero season 1 part 1 LE

Right Stuf has Land of the Lustrous as a daily deal, so... sigh. -_- I couldn't resist making an order, as I want to make sure I get the steelbook before it sells out. Noticed they have some pretty decent prices going on some FUNi stuff right now, too, making for the perfect storm-ing of my wallet once more.

• 4 months later...

Another holiday, another holiday sale emptying my wallet. Sentai shop again. Prices are only about a dollar or two off from the winter holiday sale on most regular stuff, and quite a bit better actually on a lot of the premium editions.  Well, at least this time I pretty much cleared off just about everything they got left that I want from them, so they shouldn't be able to hurt me much for a long while to come.

New on order: Captain Earth collections 1 & 2, Celestial Method, Croisee in a Foreign Labyrinth, Hentai Prince and the Stony Cat, Invaders of the Rokujyoma, Little Busters season 1 set 1, EX & Refrain, Love Election & Chocolate, Love Lab, Made in Abyss premium, Polyphonica Crimson S, Problem Children Are Coming..., Tamako Market, Tari Tari, Ushio & Tora premium, Waiting in the Summer, When Supernatural Battles Became Commonplace, When They Cry complete collection, Windy Tales, Wolf Girl & Black Prince, and The World is Still Beautiful

Edited by Dark_Cloud_Overhead
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Dark_Cloud_Overhead said:

Another holiday, another holiday sale emptying my wallet. Sentai shop again. Prices are only about a dollar or two off from the winter holiday sale on most regular stuff, and quite a bit better actually on a lot of the premium editions.  Well, at least this time I pretty much cleared off just about everything they got left that I want from them, so they shouldn't be able to hurt me much for a long while to come.

New on order: Captain Earth collections 1 & 2, Celestial Method, Croisee in a Foreign Labyrinth, Hentai Prince and the Stony Cat, Invaders of the Rokujyoma, Little Busters season 1 set 1, EX & Refrain, Love Election & Chocolate, Love Lab, Made in Abyss premium, Polyphonica Crimson S, Problem Children Are Coming..., Tamako Market, Tari Tari, Ushio & Tora premium, Waiting in the Summer, When Supernatural Battles Became Commonplace, When They Cry complete collection, Windy Tales, Wolf Girl & Black Prince, and The World is Still Beautiful

*Sheds poor people tears* I'll have no money until September.

• 11 months later...

What I added to my collection since Rightstuf's latest sales:

Hakkenden season 1 and 2 blu-ray upgrades 

Karneval 

Full Metal Panic season 1 and 2

Free season 1 since it was only 7.99

Initial D 2-3 Stage

Noragami season 1(Thank goodness I wasn't super into season 2)

Ugh. I need to save my money but I'm more annoyed that I can't afford No.6 for a while. Why does everything I like have to go out of print?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Gina Szanboti said:

What are you looking for that's OOP?

No.6 is the name of the anime. I can get it in the next month or 2, I'm just complaining about how most of the shows I like seem to be disappearing even quicker now. It's hard to keep up right now with my financial means, but that'll improve since my health is better and I can write at a normal pace again.

I get it.  Have you seen the OAV of Hakkenden?  It's much more somber than the bishie version. :)  And holy cow, the talent pool of directors and key animators they had working on it is impressive.  In a way, it's a little like Space Dandy in that they seem to have handed the episodes off to a bunch of directors to have their way with. So the art styles are kinda all over the map, especially the episode Shinya Ohira got his hands on.  That's either a plus or a minus, depending on how much you value consistency I guess.  Plus I love the OP.

I don't know if it's still available anywhere, but you could probably sniff around and find it online... >.>

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gina Szanboti said:

I get it.  Have you seen the OAV of Hakkenden?  It's much more somber than the bishie version. :)  And holy cow, the talent pool of directors and key animators they had working on it is impressive.  In a way, it's a little like Space Dandy in that they seem to have handed the episodes off to a bunch of directors to have their way with. So the art styles are kinda all over the map, especially the episode Shinya Ohira got his hands on.  That's either a plus or a minus, depending on how much you value consistency I guess.  Plus I love the OP.

I don't know if it's still available anywhere, but you could probably sniff around and find it online... >.>

It's one of those shows on my watchlist I never get around to watching like the original Arslan Senki ova. But you know what, I'm in resting mode right now and two episodes are on youtube.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/12/2020 at 2:35 PM, DragonSinger said:

What I added to my collection since Rightstuf's latest sales:

Hakkenden season 1 and 2 blu-ray upgrades 

Karneval 

Full Metal Panic season 1 and 2

Free season 1 since it was only 7.99

Initial D 2-3 Stage

Noragami season 1(Thank goodness I wasn't super into season 2)

Ugh. I need to save my money but I'm more annoyed that I can't afford No.6 for a while. Why does everything I like have to go out of print?

Of course that Free limited edition box was too good to be true. They ran out and got word that no more was coming 😩.

• Sad 1

After a recent purchase and the decision to move all of my downstairs anime upstairs, I thought I'd finally share all I've amassed, excluding what I've since sold.

8 Man After Perfect Collection DVD from Image Entertainment (gag gift from my uncle)
Afro Samurai Director's Cut DVD from FUNimation
Afro Samurai: Resurrection 2-Disc Special Edition Director's Cut DVD from FUNimation
Ah! My Goddess Volumes 1-6 (plus Premium Box) DVD from AnimeWorks (hand-me-down from my sister)
Ah! My Goddess: Flights of Fancy Complete Series DVD from FUNimation (hand-me-down from my sister)
Akira DVD from Pioneer
Baccano! Complete Series DVD from FUNimation
Batman: Gotham Knight DVD from Warner Premiere
BECK: Mongolian Chop Squad Viridian Collection DVD from FUNimation
The Big O Collection DVD Bootleg (it's the actual show, but an unofficial release)
Black Lagoon: Roberta's Blood Trail DVD+BD from FUNimation
Blade Volumes 1-2 DVD from Sony Pictures Home Entertainment
Blue Submarine No. 6 Anime Legends Complete Collection DVD from Bandai Entertainment
Casshan: Robot Hunter DVD from ADV Films
Chaika: The Coffin Princess Complete Collection BD from Sentai Filmworks (gag gift from my uncle)
Chaika: The Coffin Princess: Avenging Battle Complete Collection BD from Sentai Filmworks
Cinderella Boy Complete TV Series DVD from Discotek (second online purchase)
CLAMP Double Feature: Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE The Movie & xxxHOLiC The Movie DVD from FUNimation (hand-me-down from my sister)
Cowboy Bebop: The Movie DVD from Columbia TriStar Home Entertainment (my other uncle also got me a copy, but it was a bootleg from the same company as my Big O set, so I sold it)
Cyber City Oedo 808 The Final Collection from U.S. Manga Corps (gag gift from my uncle)
Dimension W Complete Series DVD+BD from FUNimation (first online purchase)
Eden of the East Complete Series DVD from FUNimation
Eden of the East Movie 1: The King of Eden DVD+BD from FUNimation
Eden of the East Movie 2: Paradise Lost DVD+BD from FUNimation
Ergo Proxy Complete Collection DVD from Geneon Entertainment (discs stored separately after the terrible disc-holders led to disc 2's center portion cracking)
The Familiar of Zero Series One DVD from FUNimation
Fruits Basket Complete Series DVD from FUNimation (hand-me-down from my sister)
Full Metal Panic! Complete Collection DVD from ADV Films
Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu! Complete Collection DVD from ADV Films
Full Metal Panic! The Second Raid Volume 1 DVD from FUNimation (I'm thinking about selling this one)
Fullmetal Alchemist the Movie: The Conqueror of Shamballa DVD from FUNimation (somehow a hand-me-down from my sister)
Ghost Hound Complete Collection DVD from Sentai Filmworks (discs stored separately so I won't have to stack them like they did in the case)
Ghost in the Shell 2: Innocence DVD from Bandai Entertainment
Girls und Panzer TV Collection BD from Sentai Filmworks (gag gift from my uncle)
Girls und Panzer OVA DVD+BD from Sentai Filmworks
Girls und Panzer der Film DVD+BD from Sentai Filmworks
Goku: Midnight Eye Collection DVD from Discotek (graduation gift from my uncle)
Gurren Lagann Sets 1-3 DVD from Bandai Entertainment
Guyver: The Bioboosted Armor S.A.V.E. Collection DVD from FUNimation (sold for $30, purchased for $20)
Hells DVD from Discotek
Hellsing Complete Series DVD from FUNimation
High School DxD Complete Series DVD+BD from FUNimation
Howl's Moving Castle DVD from Walt Disney Home Entertainment
IGPX: Immortal Grand Prix Volumes 1-5, 7 DVD from Bandai Entertainment (thinking about selling these too; trust me when I say volume 6 is impossible to buy on the cheap)
IGPX: Immortal Grand Prix Complete Stage DVD from Discotek (the reason why I'm selling my IGPX singles)
Inuyasha Season Box Sets 1-4 DVD from VIZ Media
Inuyasha Movies Box Set DVD from VIZ Media
Iria: Zeiram the Animation Master Collection DVD from Discotek (gag gift from my uncle)
Is This a Zombie? Anime Classics DVD+BD from FUNimation (sort of a gag gift from my uncle)
Is This a Zombie? Of the Dead Anime Classics DVD+BD from FUNimation
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Complete First Season DVD from Warner Bros. Entertainment
KARAS Complete Collection DVD from Manga Entertainment
L/R: Licensed by Royalty Limited Edition Collection DVD from Pioneer/Geneon Entertainment
Loups=Garous: The Motion Picture DVD from Sentai Filmworks
Lupin the III: The Castle of Cagliostro DVD from Manga Entertainment
Mad Bull 34 Complete Collection DVD from Discotek (gag gift from my uncle)
Magical Meow Meow Taruto Complete Collection DVD from Bandai Entertainment (hand-me-down from my sister, I swear to god!)
Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi Complete Collection DVD from ADV Films
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Complete Collection DVD from Bandai Entertainment
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya: Second Season DVD from Bandai Entertainment
The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya DVD from Bandai Entertainment
Metropolis DVD from Columbia Tristar Entertainment
Mob Psycho 100 Season 1 DVD+BD from FUNimation
Moonlight Mile Complete First Season DVD from FUNimation
Mushi-Shi Volumes 1-6 DVD from FUNimation
Naruto Uncut Box Sets 1-4 DVD from VIZ Media
Naruto the Movie 1: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow DVD from VIZ Media
Negima! Volumes 1-6 DVD from FUNimation (hand-me-downs from my sister)
Negima!? Spring & Summer Specials DVD from FUNimation (hand-me-down from my sister)
Neon Genesis Evangelion Perfect Collection DVD from ADV Films
New Dominion Tank Police DVD from Maiden Japan (gag gift from my uncle)
NieA_7 Collection DVD from Pioneer
Ninja Scroll DVD from Sentai Filmworks (I bought this with the intention of gifting it to my uncle for Christmas, then I found out he already owned it on BD)
Outlaw Star Classics BD+Digital from FUNimation
Paprika DVD from Sony Pictures Classics
The Place Promised in Our Early Days DVD from ADV Films
Please Teacher! Collection DVD from Nozomi Entertainment
Please Twins! Collection DVD from Nozomi Entertainment
Project A-Ko DVD from U.S. Manga Corps (hand-me-down from my sister, who got it as a gag gift from my uncle)
REDLINE BD from Manga Entertainment
REIDEEN Collections 1-2 DVD from Sentai Filmworks
Reign: The Conqueror Volumes 1-4 DVD from Tokyopop
Riding Bean DVD from AnimEigo (gag gift from my uncle)
Robot Carnival DVD Bootleg (gag gift from my uncle)
Samurai Champloo Limited Complete Box Set DVD from Geneon Entertainment
s-CRY-ed Anime Legends Complete Collection DVD from Bandai Entertainment
Shakugan no Shana Collection DVD from Geneon Entertainment (hand-me-down from my sister, even though I bought it for her)
Shuffle! Complete Series DVD from FUNimation
The Sky Crawlers DVD from Sony Pictures Home Entertainment (gag gift from my uncle)
Space Adventure Cobra Movie DVD from Discotek (gag gift from my uncle)
Steins;Gate Collections 1-2 DVD+BD from FUNimation
The Tatami Galaxy Complete Series DVD+BD+Digital from FUNimation
Tenchi Muyo! OVA Collection DVD from FUNimation
Tenchi Muyo! Ryo-Ohki Complete Series DVD from FUNimation
Trigun Complete Series DVD from FUNimation (disc 3 doesn't work for shit)
Trigun Remix Volume 4 from Geneon Entertainment (a godsent replacement for 2/3 of the aforementioned disc 3)
Vampire Hunter D Special Edition DVD from Urban Vision (gag gift from my uncle)
Venus Wars DVD from Discotek (gag gift from my uncle)
Violence Jack Complete OVA Collection DVD from Discotek (gag gift from my uncle)
Voices of a Distant Star DVD from ADV Films
Wild 7 Another Complete TV Series DVD from Discotek (so rare, not even the illegal streaming sites have it!)
Witch Hunter Robin Anime Legends Complete Collection DVD from Bandai Entertainment
Wolf's Rain Anime Legends Complete Collections 1-2 DVD from Bandai Entertainment
xxxHOLiC Volume 1 DVD from FUNimation (gonna sell this if I ever get around to it)
Yu Yu Hakusho: Ghost Files Complete Seasons 1-2 DVD from FUNimation
Yusibu: I couldn't become a hero, so I reluctantly decided to get a job. Complete Collection DVD from Sentai Filmworks (gag gift from my uncle)

There's also two of the BoBoBo-Bo Bo-BoBo DVDs from Illumitoon and a Lupin the 3rd Part II single from Pioneer/Geneon, but they're too hard for me to get to right now, so I'm excluding them from the current listing.

Edited by PokeNirvash
Whoops, missed one.
  • Like 1

I ended up selling a big chunk of my 3000+ DVD collection a few years ago when it was scaring dates away from my house and then sold off another batch right before I got married.  Most of the discs are lost to the local used DVD store, but a decent amount of the better stuff was left with a friend to post on amazon or ebay.  Thankfully he is lazy and apparently still has 2 boxes!  Once I get those back, I hope to inventory my collection and post here again.  Please note, don't sell your collection in hopes that [gender preference] will find you more attractive.  You'll still be just as much of a nerd inside.  I did keep all the reeeeaaally good stuff, but have went to try to re-watch a show only to find that I had sold it.

Been a while since I ordered anything much of note, but Right Stuf had a couple good mega deals in their ongoing birthday sale for the Maquia and A Silent Voice movie limited editions that I had been waiting on a good enough deal to justify pulling the trigger for, and I just added another order for a couple other limited editions from them for Sailor Moon Crystal part 3 and SSSS.Gridman.

• 4 weeks later...

So apparently Film Aficionado is gone. :( Didn't find out till too late today, but they were telling people on their Facebook page their server was going to be discontinued and that folks should export or save their collections before that happened. Sounds like they're looking to start back up on a new server eventually (though after what happened with the AS boards I take anyone promising something like that with a very large grain of salt.)

So gotta say I'm kinda pissed right now. 😒 Gonna probably take me oh just about forever to recreate a listing of my collection. You'd think they could have put up a notice on the site itself, but no. Grrrrr.

• Sad 1

• 7 months later...
On 7/11/2020 at 4:33 PM, DragonSinger said:

I haven't posted my full collection on this site yet, so I'll get on that Monday.

It's so cute how I thought I would have the energy to do this. FINALLY added Haikyuu 1-3 box sets to my collection and Tsurune. Now excuse me while I go make rice meal plans because I'm a broke bitch again.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Chapinator_X said:

I’ve been buying more games lately, but I was this close to getting the Pretty Boy Detective novels from the Rightstuf sale.

I was trying to look for discounts on Sleepy Princess in the Demon Castle, but nothing that came up was as much of a steal as the discounts I neglected last year. 

I've honestly just been glad to have any sort of decent deals while I had extra money during the holidays to grab what's quickly going out of print. Especially since I don't know when or if restocks will happen.

This is why I never have any damn money! 😭

91 Days (Limited Edition)

Ajin: Demi-Human 

Ajin: Demi-human: Season 2

Antique Bakery

Argentosoma

Attack On Titan S1

Baccano

Barakamon

Black Lagoon

Blood Blockade Battlefront

Blue Seed

Case Closed - In Her Eyes

Case Closed - Countdown to Heaven

Casshern Sins

A Certain Magical Index

A Certain Magical Index 2

Chihayafuru S1 (Limited Edition)

Chihayafuru S2 (Limited Edition)

Clannad

Clannad After Story

Claymore

Darker Than Black

Dennou Coil

Double Decker! Doug & Kirill

Dragonball S1

Dragonball S2

Dragon Half

E's Otherwise

Elfen Lied

Fate Stay/Night

Fullmmetal Alchemist

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood OVAs

Full Metal Panic

Full Metal Panic: The Second Raid

Full Metal Panic: Fumoffu!

Genshiken

Ghost in the Shell

Ghost in the Shell S.A.C.

Ghost inthe Shell 2ng GIG

The Gokusen

Gravitation (Limited Edition)

Guin Saga

Gungrave

Haikyuu S1 Premium Box Set 

Haikyuu S2 Premium Box Set 

Haikyuu S3 Premium Box Set 

Hakata Tonkotsu Ramens

Hakkenden: Eight Dogs of the East S1

Hakkenden: Eight Dogs of the East S2

Hamatora the Animation

Re: Hamatora the Animation

Heat Guy J

Heroic Legend of Arslan S1

Initial D 1ST Stage

Initial D 2ND Stage

Initial D 3RD Stage

The Irregular at Magic High School S1

Irresponsible Captain Tylor

K

Karneval (Limited Edition)

Kobato

Kurenai

Level E

Log Horizon S1 part 1 and 2

Madlax

Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic

Magi: The Kingdom of Magic part 1 and 2

Martian Successor Nadesico

Mirage of Blaze (Limited Edition)

Moeyo Ken

Moribito - Guardian of the Spirit (Limited Edition)

My Hero Academia S1

Naruto the Movie: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow 

Natsume Yuujinchou

Zoku Natsume Yuujinchou

Natsume Yuujinchou San

Natsume Yuujinchou Shi

Noir

Noragami

Otogi Zoshi (Limited Edition)

Outlaw Star

Paprika

Polyphonica 

Polyphonica Crimson S(the lolicon cover on this DVD pisses me off to this day)

Read or Die OVA

Rental Magica Part 1 and 2

Rideback

Rin: Daughters of Mnemosyne

Rose of Versailles Part 1

Rune Soldier 

Saiyuki

Seraph of the End S1

Shiki

Silver Spoon S1

Silver Spoon S2

Slayers 1-3 collection

Sol Bianca

Space Brothers

Space Dandy

Spice and Wolf

Steins Gate

Tanaka-kun is Always Listless Premium Box Set

Tenchi OVA collection

The Third: The Girl with the Blue Eye

Tokyo Ravens

Tsurune

Trigun

The Twelve Kingdoms

Ushio & Tora Premium Box Set 

Vampire Hunter D

Vampire Hunter D Bloodlust

Xam'd: Lost Memories

Yona of the Dawn  Part 1 and 2

YuYu Hakusho 

Edited by DragonSinger
  • Like 1

• 6 months later...
On 12/29/2021 at 2:40 PM, DragonSinger said:

91 Days (Limited Edition)

Antique Bakery

Argentosoma

Attack On Titan S1

Baccano

Barakamon

Black Lagoon

Blood Blockade Battlefront & Beyond

Blue Seed

Casshern Sins

A Certain Magical Index

Chihayafuru S1 (Limited Edition)

Chihayafuru S2 (Limited Edition)

Clannad

Clannad After Story

Claymore

Darker Than Black

Descendants of Darkness

Dennou Coil

Dragonball S1

Dragonball S2

Dragon Half

E's Otherwise

Elfen Lied

Fate Stay/Night

Fullmmetal Alchemist

Full Metal Panic

Genshiken

Ghost in the Shell

Ghost inthe Shell 2ng GIG

The Gokusen

Gravitation (Limited Edition)

Guin Saga

Gungrave

Haikyuu S1 Premium Box Set 

Haikyuu S2 Premium Box Set 

Haikyuu S3 Premium Box Set 

Hakata Tonkotsu Ramens

Hamatora the Animation

Heat Guy J

Heroic Legend of Arslan S2

Initial D 1ST Stage

Initial D 2ND Stage

Initial D 3RD Stage

K

Karneval (Limited Edition)

Kobato

Kurenai

Last Exile

Level E

Madlax

Megalobox S1

Mirage of Blaze (Limited Edition)

Moeyo Ken

Moribito - Guardian of the Spirit (Limited Edition)

Morose Mononokean S1

Morose Mononokean S2

My Hero Academia S1

Natsume Yuujinchou

Zoku Natsume Yuujinchou

Natsume Yuujinchou San

Natsume Yuujinchou Shi

Noir

Noragami

Noragami S2

Otogi Zoshi (Limited Edition)

Outlaw Star

Paprika

Polyphonica 

Read or Die OVA

Rideback

Rune Soldier 

Saiyuki

Seraph of the End S1

Shiki

Silver Spoon S1

Silver Spoon S2

Slayers 1-3 collection

Sol Bianca

Space Brothers

Space Dandy

Spice and Wolf

Steins Gate

Tenchi OVA collection

Tokyo Ravens

Tsurune

Trigun

The Twelve Kingdoms

Vampire Hunter D

Vampire Hunter D Bloodlust

Witch Hunter Robin

X TV series

Yona of the Dawn  Part 1 and 2

YURI ON ICE  🤩

YuYu Hakusho 

New additions in purple. I had waited for a while on Yuri on Ice because I wanted the special box set, but I changed my mind and was happy with the blu ray/dvd set on Rightstuf and it was on sale.

Edited by DragonSinger

• 5 months later...
On 12/29/2021 at 2:40 PM, DragonSinger said:

91 Days (Limited Edition)

Antique Bakery

Argentosoma

Attack On Titan S1

Baccano

Barakamon

Birdy the Mighty: Decode

Black Butler

Black Lagoon

Blood Blockade Battlefront & Beyond

Blue Seed

Casshern Sins

A Certain Magical Index

Chihayafuru S1 (Limited Edition)

Chihayafuru S2 (Limited Edition)

Clannad

Clannad After Story

Claymore

Darker Than Black

Descendants of Darkness

Dennou Coil

Dragonball S1

Dragonball S2

Dragon Half

E's Otherwise

Elfen Lied

Fate Stay/Night

Fate Zero Season 1-2(had s1 dvd already but it was on the maybe sell it off list until I got season 2 at a cheap price this year((still might buy blu ray later)))

Fullmmetal Alchemist

Full Metal Panic

Genshiken

Ghost in the Shell

Ghost inthe Shell 2nd GIG

The Gokusen

Gravitation (Limited Edition)

Guin Saga

Gungrave

Haikyuu S1 Premium Box Set 

Haikyuu S2 Premium Box Set 

Haikyuu S3 Premium Box Set 

Hakata Tonkotsu Ramens

Hamatora the Animation

Heat Guy J

Heroic Legend of Arslan S2

Initial D 1ST Stage

Initial D 2ND Stage

Initial D 3RD Stage

Junjo Romantica Season 1-3 bundle

K

Karneval (Limited Edition)

Kaze no Stigma

Kobato

Kurenai

Last Exile

Level E

Library War

Madlax

March Comes in Like a Lion VOl 1-3(couldn't get 4 😭)

Megalobox S1

Mirage of Blaze (Limited Edition)

Moeyo Ken

Moribito - Guardian of the Spirit (Limited Edition)

Morose Mononokean S1

Morose Mononokean S2

My Hero Academia S1

Natsume Yuujinchou

Zoku Natsume Yuujinchou

Natsume Yuujinchou San

Natsume Yuujinchou Shi

Noir

Noragami

Noragami S2

Otogi Zoshi (Limited Edition)

Outlaw Star

Paprika

Patlabor The Mobile Police Ultimate Collection

Polyphonica 

Psycho-Pass Season 1 Part 1 and 2

Rage of Bahamut

Read or Die OVA

Rideback

Run with the Wind Premium Box Set

Rune Soldier 

Sailor Moon Season 1(I waited on this because of all the different releases and finally decided on a newer set that matches the coloring on the old dvds)

Saiyuki

Seraph of the End S1

Shiki

Silver Spoon S1

Silver Spoon S2

Slayers 1-3 collection

Slayers Season 4-5

Sol Bianca

Space Brothers

Space Dandy

Spice and Wolf

Steins Gate

Tenchi OVA collection

Tokyo Ravens

Tsurune

Trigun

The Twelve Kingdoms

Vampire Hunter D

Vampire Hunter D : Bloodlust

Witch Hunter Robin

X TV series

Yona of the Dawn  Part 1 and 2

YURI ON ICE  🤩

YuYu Hakusho

New additions in purple.

Edited to add some of the Black Friday stuff and other purchases I forgot about. I only have a few more OOP things to find and then I'll concentrate more on buying up my favorite manga.

Edited by DragonSinger