UnevenEdge

What Manga Are You Reading Right Now?

BUU8800

Re-read Watamote Volume 3 in print.(Chapters 19 - 27)

Oof! That chapter where she tries to make a club is still so brutal. I remember being uncertain of the identity of the mascot who gives her the hug and balloon at the festival but this re-read cemented, it was definitely the student council girl. The anime adaptation actually ends with a modified version of the omake at the end of this volume, but I think a few later chapters might have been adapted too. The cockroach chapter comes to mind. I could check but...eh. Save it for whenever I get Volume 4. :D Still a shame so much great content will never get adapted though. :(

I finally got back to reading OPM volumes. Finished the fight with Boros in v. 7, and then it was time for new-to-me material in v. 8. I didn't expect that about King, but Saitama was remarkably cool about it all. Hopefully King will take Saitama's advice. One of the bonus chapters really emphasized how decent Saitama is. He's in good company with Mumen Rider there.

Finished v. 9 and 10 of OPM and have started on v. 4 of Dimension W. What strikes me about DW is that there was a lot of content from the manga left out of the anime, and I feel like it made the anime harder to follow in that it didn't flow as well. As for the OPM stuff, screw Garo with a syphilitic dick for even touching Mumen Rider. Plus, Bang's name is made so much better when we learn his brother's name.