UnevenEdge

What Manga Are You Reading Right Now?

BUU8800

I love you, so I Kill you 34

Spoiler

next chapter last chapter? i really just wanted to say how sad it was that this was happening to hanazono...but all thats on my mind now is how i felt like this manga was just starting..now its ending...i have to wonder if this was cancelled.

The Promised Neverland 4(?)-56 - unexpected turn of events here. interesting.

Sakura Trick 2-75 - i missed this dude lol. 

Edited by Hidden
  • Like 1

The iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls U149 9 to 14

I really have to catch up on this, but in the meantime, I enjoyed Haru's arc. It was pretty much exactly what I expected, but I still enjoyed the exploration of her boyish charm, some fun diversions, and apparent promise of a Shiki-related song in a future manga volume. At the very least, a duet with either her or Risa would be fun.

If any of that sounds confusing to you, don't worry about it. I can get way more obtuse when talking about this stuff on Discord. :ph34r:

Sakura Trick 76[End] - 10/10 top 10..10.

I love you, so i Kill You 35

Spoiler

soo...not the end? im so confused dude.

Akebi-chan no Sailor Fuku 2-8

Tatoe Todokanu Ito da toshitemo 21- you guys ever get that feeling of anxiety and excitement when a new chapter comes out? yea. this...i gotta stay away from good yuri, man. ima have a heart attack.

Cheerful Amnesia 3-30

Edited by Hidden

ShigaHime 17-25

Spoiler

i dont mind chika coming back like this. it just sucks for MC because im sure hes going to have to suffer the fact that chika will want to have souichi as a familiar, not because she even likes or cares about him, but because in this new world, shes young and curious and wants servants(look at how much fun shes having with hirota day 1 of borrowing him), and souichi is gonna be so desperate to be her servant that shes just gonna go...why not?

and that means, even if she still ends up dating hirota after this, hirota will always feel like hes not getting enough attention, because chika will be affectionate with souichi--because he'll essentially be her baby, since he will be her first..and souichi will fall in love with her all over again and love the attention and probably rub it in hirotas face blah blah...then hirota probably kills souichi and maybe that ruins his relationship with chika...maybe then chika becomes the true antagonist...yea. possibilities.

Hana ni Arashi 1-4

the contrast between this and ShigaHime. ha.

Mizutama Honey Boy 3/4
The iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls U149 21-25
Futaba's Family Twins 13-15

Aaaaand I'm all caught up with the scans.

Goodness... anything I want to say about this series that takes a backseat to how I want to describe Norio Tsukudani. I think I started following her just as Heroine Voice (her last series) was ending, and although I didn't care about it much, I wanted to keep following her and see what she did based off our shared love of crossdressers being erotically shamed. And then I watched as she started this series, seemed to truck along with it nicely, had it sell well... and then she started playing a Virtual YouTuber and forgot about this work over night. I guess this series has been cancelled now, which is never nice to hear. :RoboSad:

This is a generic trash incest comedy, but I like it. It's got a good amount of heart and doesn't just spew tired tropes all over the place. Also helping is that Norio can draw good lewds, although the caveat is that you get the occasional panel where Neiko looks more like a man. You don't have to take your love of gender incongruity that far, ma'am.

Edited by Blatch