UnevenEdge

The ‘Previously’ opener was humorously crafted.

Love the old time cartoon cops, and I think Edred’s starting to become more and more likeable, even though I never really had a problem with him.

Also....

Spoiler

Primal crossover with Seng making his way to the future!!!

I really like this series so far. I know it's "listed" as a miniseries, but I hope it turns into a multi-season show. Also, Emma/Melinda's my favorite character so far. I love how they've depicted her internal (and external) struggle with who she is and who she's supposed to be both pre and post possession.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Gemini said:

I really like this series so far. I know it's "listed" as a miniseries, but I hope it turns into a multi-season show. Also, Emma/Melinda's my favorite character so far. I love how they've depicted her internal (and external) struggle with who she is and who she's supposed to be both pre and post possession.

Yeah, it definitely needs more time as a long form multi-season show.

9 hours ago, CountFrylock said:

I've started to realize everyone's an asshole in this show and I'm not sure if that's the point or not

Ignoring the kids show stuff, that seems to be the biggest issue with the show.  No one is particularly likable.

On 6/3/2023 at 11:04 PM, DangerMouse said:

Yeah, it definitely needs more time as a long form multi-season show.

Agreed. Also, I should've mentioned something in my previous post. I wish Emma would've told Melinda "hey, you possessed my body; you let me in your head!" when Melinda told Emma to get out of her head. (I realize it wasn't Melinda's choice as to whom she possessed because it was Copernicus who decided Emma was most suitable for Melinda's new host body, but still...)

Edited by Gemini
  • Like 1

On 6/7/2023 at 11:17 AM, Gemini said:

Agreed. Also, I should've mentioned something in my previous post. I wish Emma would've told Melinda "hey, you possessed my body; you let me in your head!" when Melinda told Emma to get out of her head. (I realize it wasn't Melinda's choice as to whom she possessed because it was Copernicus who decided Emma was most suitable for Melinda's new host body, but still...)

Agreed.

• Top Gun unpinned this topic